Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Men In Black


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99


November 2019

Ok since I was being left alone for several months and since I was actually scarred by that last "dragonbreath" attack that left me spirit-less and wanting to do nothing at all for several days, I half-heartedly thought I would not post anything else perhaps ever but my NEW neighbor giving me shit recently has changed all that.  

In November I was still struggling to understand how I would deal with no CNN.  My mother expertly asked for new service which somehow she gets "wind" that I have been too active on Twitter by talking to my relatives all over the country and lo and behold HUGE error with huge discounts but no CNN, which I watched every night.  

Now I was forced to beg.  Conan does not beg.  Conan does not cry.  I will leave it there. 

But now or then I was ADVISED that all people would no longer have access to email via the FFXI server even though people are paying for that service monthly.  That means I no longer have any NEW pictures to use since I can no longer take screenshots and then send them from their email to my email.  Well, that's a monopoly for ya and now I am forced to USE all the pictures I have instead of choosing the best ones but it's ok cuz I have plenty of them... assuming my computer doesn't stop working... which has happened before.  

Alright so funny thing this month is to explain Men in Black.  I was going to tweet that we should let Bernie Sanders win the nomination so that all the FEAR that people have towards Jews could be laid to rest and so that we figure out just what is happening between us and Israel which is really scary but I feel that if CNN got its claws on some of it that "connection" would fade.  And in that vein I suggested or was going to suggest (because sometimes I'm TOO funny) that a woman be the President after that and that we should have them lead by sexiness, with the sexy women at the top and the not so sexy women behind and we should TRY it, try the "land of Wonder Women" or the Amazons, BUT they have to be good-looking or sexy... or at least charming, YEAH that's it, just be charming and in that vein you have to rule with a group but also do like Will Smith did in Men in Black...

"I make this look good."

PS.  Notice also that the rulers in MIB are Black because God... is often black.