Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Racist


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

December 2019

In December from what I remember I was having trouble with a new member of church that I had not seen before but who was un-charcateristically Spanish looking.  

I have to say I have never had problems with Asians, with Jewish people, with Black people, with rednecks... too much... except for that one neighbor across the street that looked kinda rednecky... but man isn't it ALWAYS a thing when I meet up with some ornery person and there he is... or her... as Spanish and Mexican looking as the cereal box... if... there was such a thing. 

Now, I try to not paint people with a broad brush and since I have a huge Spanish family the first thing that comes to mind when I meet spanish people is that I can trust them and that I like them since they remind me of family.  But a huge opposite of that happens sometimes that I can't explain.  Now they don't remind me of my mother's side since her Spanish-ness is distinctively white but not for nothing they don't remind me of my dad's side EITHER, despite his side being of a darker texture so don't ask me how that can be explained just say that it's a race of some sort that doesn't like me... 

it might be its own country... perhaps an "undiscovered country". 

PS. I asked my sister to stop her coughing and nothing seemed to work until she cracked me SO MUCH that I asked her if she worked for drug dealers.. that settled her down some... I'm still cracked though... and what she did is a crime... I will have to leave it there and HOPE this "rift" heals.