Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Skillchain > Freeze [Huh?]


BLM:68 WHM:54 SMN:32 WAR:56 THF:70

I like my BLM a lot more now. He really is very useful for helping other people with their various quests that I would normally help people with. I like to pull him out to help with Avatar runs and various AF quests. Unlike my THF which does a lot of damage to whatever, my BLM can warp people back home and do a lot of damage from a distance. Theoretically, to get help for a quest you would need like one 75 PLD or NIN and one 75 BLM and you could duo these things with just 2 people helping you.

I was recently in a party with Daftorious working on getting our Garuda avatar quest out of the way and we took along a guy that wanted to change everything I said. Garuda is an elemental being of wind so attacking it with Ice is what will do most damage. So I ask him to do a skillchain with Daftorious( who was a 68 SAM) for Distortion. Spinning Slash <> Tachi: Gekko

We had a warrior 75 along too but he was tanking since I wanted the DRK to be a part of the sc. Well the DRK disagreed and requested a Light skillchain with Mistral Axe. About this time everyone is starting to get restless and requests that we start. Well there goes my sc and me as a BLM am gonna have to sit it out instead of doing sc > Freeze like I wanted to.

Then Daftorious has the idea that he could do his own skillchain Tachi:Enpi > Tachi: Enpi. I'm like wow that would be great since I would start the skillchain to freeze and he would basically do all the timing for it. Well we never got it off cuz I was standing too close to the avatar. Her 2hr buried me just as I started the sc.

I was a great idea though. Me and Daftorious could basically sc to Freeze any mob and that makes this duo a great DD to have at the party. Come to think of it, Mith and Ema have been leveling SAM and BLM lately and I am SURE Ema would be like, [Yes please] 1100 MB, [Can I have it? ] It would be easy to practice too since it just requires two people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home