Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Just HOW


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

January 2019

This is Kupipi.  She is who I'm "gonna call" when I need some Ghostbusting.  She's short and mean and pretty but more like me in many ways, rather than "normal" people.  

She rather looks like SE Cupp wouldn't you say?  

But now I'm using Apururu and since I did the Windurst missions I now use my "sister" more than SE who used to be my main healer.  Apururu gets out of the way of monsters but Kupipi is more in your face and likes to heal your statuses first before curing unlike Apururu.  Apururu you can only get if you are in the Unity(family) whereas EVERYONE has access to Kupipi... which is a good thing. 

So in GO the game of life as I call it you have to put pegs on a board and on that board one side is white and the other side is black.  I have mentioned this before that this game is perhaps a simple way of looking at life because most people like to see things their way and others want MY WAY... to be the way.  

That gives you a whole new way of looking at the words MY WAY because that's what ALL LIFE is about is about HOW... just how... to define what is right. 

At the end of the game, in GO, you realize that huge rows of your pegs are gettin' turned simply because two of their pieces  caught you unawares and so you must adapt and get crafty with surrounding their pieces as well.  

Now, in keeping with this strategy you have to imagine how a structure is made.  People have to follow the rules for your "group of people" to work so ALL those people have to be "white" but at the same time your "group of people" needs to be able to move, so at the center of the "cell" needs to be a nucleus, or a center, a "black".  And I have said this before that the idea behind WARP DRIVE was that we do illegal things there in the black area... you know with ANTI-matter, so it seems that using a President and politicians that lie makes sense as long as what they are doing is justifiable to "move" the country along.  But you can see how quickly that can go south to the border, like in cases of the blackmail and persecution of your competitors.  

You cannot attack your own people, people.  

Ok to end this on a funny note, you know that Trump and David Chappelle have something in common now right?  Yeah because Trump is at the center of all things now and because of that he's like the leader of the KKK ... the leader of all white men or men that are "white" in terms of doing what's legal but also one more thing... 

(whispers) he doesn't know he's black. :) 

PS. Koru Moru is like my little brother and in the storyline I kind of thought that he resembled ME more than my brother but I always think of him when I pull him out, he's just like me... but smaller... and SO damn good-looking... PISSES me off, lol, no not really.