Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, October 28, 2019

August 2019


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Your arrow, sir

So in August 2019 I was getting called a lot and bothered by calls.  This is nothing compared to how many calls I used to get.  It was understood by me that I was being monitored LONG AGO but I didn't know who was doing it.  It was just  a slew of calls after I was arrested 10 years ago but I remembered complaining about it a lot and having it be cut short right after about 4 years of it happening.  My father died in 2015 and so that means that about 2013 was when I realized that there was a cut off in the amount of harassment I received.  

This means?  Well, if you are looking to find out what is "normal" for people being in jail for drugs, I would say FOUR YEARS is about the normal amount then since that is how long they kept it up on me, by harassing me into just sitting at home.  Now, why it got cut short or who it was I don't know.  My brother has HIS friends that are totally different from my sister's friends that are totally different than my "friends" and it really could have just been some separate set of people that wanted to "shakedown" me enough so that I would go to the cops and get some people in trouble knowing full well that they were somewhere safe.  And of course it could have just been the cops themselves I honestly don't know but cops don't have people following you around apparently with nothing better to do than to follow you too closely and show you just how many different cars have time enough to follow you around at about the time that you are driving around.  

I once had a thought that I would ask SarahK out on a date and she would like "oh don't worry about it" and then I would be "no, that attention, that's actually not you".  

So it calmed down until a few months after my father died and my mother left to Costa Rica and I had the house to myself.  I wish I would have recorded it on a camera somewhere because I went from no calls the month prior to a BUNCH of calls just to let me know that I wasn't alone in my house mourning my father or basically just to let me know I was being watched.  

I also had a strange happening with my cousins from Costa Rica one of whom arrived just before my mother left and he was all in with bugging me with his coughs.  I put up with it as much as I could but I eventually had to tell him off.  It was quite strange.  We went together to Universal Studios and had a decent time.  I remember some people doing that at the theme park also "letting me know" that they were there in a 45 minute line.  And once also another time, some other guy.  Ya, it's a huge amount of people that know me, probably wanting my autograph because I'm such a good artist.  

Ok, so that's what that August was like, it was like someone thinks they own me but I have no idea in what realm that person is.  I'm not sure how I would "deal" with knowing who it was that has been doing this for 10 years, and of course that first thing that would come to MY mind is that the persons or people are cowards.  

Ok, I'm gonna leave it there so I have more for the next one.