Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

I Still Exist


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

So this month I am bop bop boppin' along.  I got really overheated with the combo of my sister and church and the neighbor and I can feel that my need to do things is diminished.  Someone is having a really good time although on the upside, I can see now why "magic" is such a big deal and why it's everywhere.  You can totally do "magic" and people will stop talking, stop working, stop trying to find you, stop caring about what the leaders are doing, and even stop righting wrongs.  The only thing you need for "magic" is for the people to NOT know it's happening and even if they do, it's not a crime.  All you need is to take one HUGE criminal act, like assault with a deadly weapon, which carries a felony charge and years in jail, which puts a person "indisposed" for a LONG period of time... and split that up among several people.  

And the price for that crime?  Nothing.  

Also, it's a small wonder everyone's a comedian, right?  You take some hits and the cops let "people" get away with it and now you've got a whole lot to talk about.  That is, I whole lot of IRONY.  

Well, I'm going to try to talk about good things next month but let's see what's left to say, I do have to talk about the hospital and my dad's life but I don't want to cut it short because if I get too tired and get lazy, I won't include everything.  

Ok I'm going to leave it here for now but let me just say that I watched an episode of Love, Death, and Robots and there was one where they had the huge megalith monster in it and it mentioned a "real estate gang".  That's what those squatters seemed like to me, a real estate gang.  I had a long time thinking about the philosophy of it.  Higher quality RESIDENTS keep the value of real estate up so it's "valuable" to get the lower quality people out, ya?  I wonder if the "developers" of real estate just LET people sit in their houses ready to harass people and, like I just stated, they might be ALLOWED to do it.  Moreover, it seems like everyone knows right?  Emphasis on the "everyone" that needs to. 

I am watching "The Crow" and it was definitely a "real estate gang" involved in that show.  And that show was WAY back in 1994 so a part of me thinks... if I would have UNDERSTOOD the movie back then, I would have seen this coming.  

Wait, ALL of this coming?  Yeah right.  Well, at least YOU can see this coming, and for that... I still exist.