Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm still in Bibiki.


BLM:69 WHM:54 SMN:32 WAR:56 THF:70


I have seen a lot of BLMs with their Black Cloaks on and yesterday I saw one guy with it on in a party without a refresher so I gotta say I am tempted to get the black cloak for its bonuz to INT and for Refresh.

Still, I am happy with my hat though. I don't like to get items that are great and replace them often. This hat is uber. It just about maxes out my ability as BLM. I am thinking about getting Floral Cotehardie or the Justacorps so that they will better complement the hat.

I am almost to 1000 mp with my BLM at level 69. In fact, if I had leveled my SMN to 35, I could prob have that total now. But it's just not responsible to have a SMN subbed in exp group in my opinion. I might try it though next time, if I see that they have both a WHM and RDM. I can become dedicated nuker and then it WOULD be very useful to top off Auto-Refresh with regular refresh PLUS Black Cloak refresh.

I am mostly concerned though with getting my BLM to 70. After that, I gotta figure out if I wanna beat Maat, raise WHM to 56 or 60, finish COP or get SKY. I still wanna keep my THF as my main though, but I love partying with BLM.

It seems like I have been in Bibiki Bay forever. As THF I went there from 62-70 and now BLM has been there that long too. >.>

[Crawler's Nest] [ Can I have it? ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home