Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, April 17, 2009

What is LOVE?


BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:49 THF:75 WAR:75 RNG:44 DRK:39

Well I had a great time in Las Vegas but I managed to not sleep very much and drink a whole lot several days in a row which put me in bed for like a week. I have to say that I won't be doing that too soon.

The really best part of the trip was the Burlesque show. It was top-notch. I also got a kick out of this one place with a theater up on the sky that looked like it was showing on the sky or something but it has been a while since I went so now I forgot the name.

I have started to play SMN more now and it is nice to use it esp with Level sync parties and such but I still kind of miss WAR. I have him at 5 merits for GSD and I want to get him with 7 so that he will be up with my THF. I also think it is only right that I merit to max his double attack ability but I really don't play that much anymore. Most of the time I can't find mages when I search for ppl to merit with which is usually after 2am.

I have really dodged Dynamis of late because of various things but hopefully I can go Tuesday coming up. Friday I can't make it cuz I work until 2am.

I haven't played Campaign for a while and I just know my medal has expired. Darnit.

I have started playing The Last Remnant and it is a nice game but it is taking too long. The battle sequences are a bit chaotic. Sometimes you are involved and other times you are not. The commands don't include the majority of things you can do and you really have to play it for a long time to get a knack for what works and then it's good to start over. I am still on the first disk but since I haven't played it in the last couple of days I think I might put it down for a while. My XBOX overheated or something and now I have to send it back and have it repaired. I think it overheated but the tech staff probably don't like to use that word. I know it was terribly dusty. The fan that I bought for it was filthy. I think instead of voiding the warranty when you open it, there should an optional cleaning device sold because that or overheating, I think, are probably the major causes of breakdowns,

I have started to build a bar at my house and learn how to make drinks on my own. It works better than trying to learn piano again. I am oh so not musical nowadays. No piano and no karaoke has made me a very dull person but I find also that I am not so spastic either. I sometimes wonder if women were meant to be musical and men not so.

I am going to buy the new campaigns when they come out but I still haven't done all of the WOTG missions and I think it is just pointless to have more missions come out when the previous ones aren't finished yet.

I find myself in tough times with my bar friends. I really can't see them that much anymore and sometimes I wonder about their disposition towards me. Are they jealous that I have more money? Do they think that I think I am "too good" for them? Do they talk about me? Since I have only one person I want to be my rank 1 friend, aka my girlfriend, I have purposely not hooked up with my friends for days on end. I know how it will be and I will just be doing them a favor by not shafting them for my girl when the time comes. As it is, I see them once a week, my best friend once a week, and my sister once a week. I think that's useful without asking too much of them. Still, I sometimes shaft them just to play games.

I sometimes wonder if the games are what keep me sedated or if it's my friends or if it's my sister. They are all very exciting people. My bar friends can play poker till the sun comes up and we still would go on if it wasn't obvious ( aka. the SUN) we should stop. My best friend can talk forever about everything and we really chew the fat about everything. Sometimes I literally have to force him to hang up the phone cuz we will just keep on talking. My sister has like this huge house that I could get lost in and she often has parties with many people there that makes hanging out with her a whole lot of fun. FFXI takes forever to do anything and while we do stuff we talk about things to no end as long as noone offensive is chewing on someone else's "gimpness" which makes the game totally engrossing even if it is just to check the AH prices or to farm of to synth stuff. I even campaign sometimes and enjoy myself.

So what do I need a girl for?