Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Boring Orgasm


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

So the SECRET to getting a girl to orgasm is... to let her do it.  We know about the hymen.  We know animals do it doggie-style.  We know a woman's organ points backwards not frontwards.  We also know that Weinstein has no balls... ok we don't know that but HEY who took his balls?  

Well, when women are told, like my mother, that it's an ok procedure to cut off HER balls and that circumcision is ok because... reasons, we know we ALL may have been lied to.  


So do me a favor... a different favor... especially some of you that may be married... have sex the right way from now on and if you are under 30 and can't figure out why you can't get an orgasm lying on your back with absolutely NO control whatsoever over what happens... maybe try standing up.  


You know when I look at a woman's fingers for too long I say to myself THAT'S what's gonna her make have her orgasm... plus that's all I can see if she has her hands on the wall during sex... 


BOY, betcha you're glad you tuned in THIS month.  


PS. I'm circumcised so to you girls that expected more... I'm sorry... but also, it may not be my fault.