Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

July 2019


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Fear

So in July I am much better at Twitter and I am past talking to Citibank about my job.  I have begun thinking that it's better that I leave town and repeated instances where my sister blows me up reinforces for me that I may need to move.  

At some point I yell at her and she calms down but she is still a hothead and just today after she bought me food, I asked her to excuse herself when she coughs and she TOOK OFFENSE to that and did not agree.  At some point I wonder if my mother gave her the money for food because she makes NO sense to me sometimes.

At least this time we didn't end up yelling.  

So to go back in time my DMV part of my DUI lasted a very long time and so did the probation.  I was forced to do many hours of community service and I did those at the Goodwill Building.  I also went to the psychiatrist and she did normal things there even though I was never told what my "state of mind" was.  I applied for a temporary license and got that just so that I could go to the store for food which in hindsight, I didn't really need.  I met with people at the DMV and they also acted weird.  The lady there had a "stink eye" and proceeded to ask questions unrelated to the DMV.  It was supposed to be a board but in reality it was just me and this lady.  

I had several strange occurrences at the theater also.  Since I am remembering all of this now, I used to like to go to the theater even by myself so my father volunteered to take me and drop me off and he did this several times.  At some point, one girl told me the wrong time that the movie ended and my father showed up to pick me up at the wrong time.  I can't remember why I didn't have a cell phone but yeah that happened.  I went back to the girl to complain and seconds later an officer started prowling around as I waited for my father.  

All very strange.  

Ok, I will leave it there.  You can see how there was NO WAY I was going to be in a good mood enough to do interviews to begin working again.  I remember when I started to drive again that it felt like I was learning to drive because I had not driven for so long and felt some actual fear of driving at that.  

I mean really, it's not as though ALL OF THAT could happen at any minute.  Right?