Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

September 2018


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Selh'teus

In September of 2018 I was still coming up on getting my sister settled in.  I was playing FFXI but then moving things to clear out that room.  I was still receiving strange calls at all hours and that neighbor was at his height of doing strange things.  Now it's important to note that at church nothing changed.  Little by little the lady gets the hint that I don't want to hug her anymore and I try to avoid her more and I seek to figure out how to arrange things so that I can continue while at the same time trying to decide how best to report all of this.  Even now, I think on this of course because who wants to be constantly bothered by things.  

I saw a video during this month that sounded like "I have to believe that it ends" so I thought it was very insightful and then it turned out that it said "I have to believe that it is" so it wasn't as good as I thought but I still have listened to it a bunch of times.  Alex Wagner was still at CBS Saturday at the time and I really liked tuning in to the show regularly.  I can't afford Showtime but at some future point I know that I will be able to stream SHO Circus if I ever get Showtime.  

I played FFXI in September and October but I must have used up my funds because I didn't pay for FFXI in November and haven't played it for a while yet I plan to play it soon.  

I remember planning to get my beard shaved and I was REALLY optimistic that once my sister got a job and the money started pouring in, that I would want to get to work too but like I have said this went exactly backwards from that.  Moreover, I decided to let my beard grow out.  This outward sign that my beard was out of control would show "them" that they should do comething about the church lady but that didn't happen.  Moreover, they started to give accolades to their "volunteers" and put her up on stage.  

This is what is stumpifying for me since how can I ask them to get rid of a bad influence if I am not willing to join the church as a member or at least volunteer to do the job she is doing.  The same thing goes for becoming a cop.  If you aren't willing to do the job of a cop how can you go and ask them to help you.  it's a whole "picking of the sides" thing since what you want to do is "swim" not become the hand of JUSTICE.  

It looks like in August I wrote a letter to a lawyer asking for a meeting and Farah & Farah told me it was rejected since there were no physical damages.  I remember driving around planning, trying to figure out how I would handle it, I even stopped by Harrell & Harrell and they gave me a the phone number of the state's ethics board but I didn't meet with a lawyer there so I don't know what they were thinking.  

I feel that however much I think the effort against me is, that it's much larger than I think.  

As you can see from the picture this is the month that I finished the story.  It was very difficult and I don't know when it happened but I figured out that you MUST use Selh'teus, and even then it was really difficult to do.  I don't remember how I did it but it took several attempts over several days.  You also have to use Iroha which I didn't figure out right away.  She is very difficult to kill and will tank while your weakened state wears off and you are able to re-summon the rest of the party.  Also, she will raise you if you die near her.  I don't remember more than that since it was a long time ago.  

It was very satisfying to finally get the ring and I remember feeling relieved and then dismayed when I found out the TON of work that I would need to do to get the ring to +1.