Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, April 24, 2009

There is no hope from ash

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:49 THF:75 WAR:75 RNG:44 DRK:45

Ever since I can remember I have wanted to have a more successful experience online but I have found myself often outdone by people with more will. I am ever so rudimentarily taken sometimes by simple selfishness that I lose track of what really offensive behavior is. But I am old now. I no longer find anything so right or so wrong that I will complain endlessly. ` I think I understand that the greater good is not always my version of good.

I have taken some time to level DRK and I find myself very happy with my choice of subs. People are so taken aback by my choice of subs in my other jobs but I like the fact that I find it useful to do my thing my way.

Yesterday I was partying with a bunch of people and we literally were thre all day. I have my DRK now to level 45 and I wonder if that might be the next job to level to 75. I like SMN tho and since RNG is not too far off, I am half considering leveling all 3 jobs in 10 level increments.

Getting their AF for all 3 jobs could prove quite a bit of fun since there is so much of it to get. Matter of fact, I have yet to get any of the level 40 weapons for them and that might prove fun too.

I use DRK/BLM as my job for him. It sounds stupid until you realize that I have maxed merits in Elemental Magic. The skill therefore surpasses regular BLMs in elemental magic. I could basically sit there and nuke and do a better job. That is all fine and dandy too but I also have maxed GSD merits. So I usually take hate and tank most times towards the end of the fight. I like to get hate cuz it shows Im doin that right thing. I don't have +enmity or voke so if I am just nuking or doing ws and trashing the mob, then I know my sub ain't gimp. It's funny tho, cuz noone will invite me but when they do, hah! they all end up bowing.

Yay, for once something. ```````````````````````````````````````````````````