Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Bad Movie

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:60 RDM:20 THF:75 WAR:75 DRK:75 RNG:58

The movie I just saw called Hereafter was such trash that I want my money back. It even had Bryce Dallas Howard in it and all I have to say about that is that a $4 picture of her all by itself would have been a better investment... no I don't need it laminated, thanks for asking.

I'm about to see Love and Other Drugs and if it turns out to suck also, I'm just gonna give up movie watching based on good looking girls and I'm gonna stick to sci-fi. Yes I do hope I get to see some boobies in it, and no I don't wanna see the guy's boobies, thanks!

I mean come on, it was rated PG-13, at least I could have got a nice shot of Bryce's booty or something.

On Whiteout I think they did a nice job of setting up the movie with a bountiful "here's why you came" shower scene and after that the movie was still pretty good.

Am I asking for too much?