Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I have no idea

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:49 THF:75 WAR:75 RNG:44 DRK:45

I have updated the links to the left to allow you to now see a weaponskill chart. I have also added a weather link in case you like to see the map of the country and such.

Once in a while I like to use my BLM to nuke stuff just to find out how high my damage can be. I have recently started using BLM with DRK sub with the idea to become a decent enfeebler of monsters. For example, I could use Frost with Absorb-AGI or I could use Rasp with Blind or use Choke with Absorb-VIT. This not only allows my BLM to help melees in Dynamis but as it turns out, with the amt of skill given by the Relic gear for BLM, my Dark skill is up to 299 with DRK sub. I don't know if this makes sense but I believe that with a DRK sub my sleeping ability goes way up. I will have to test my theory in Dynamis as a sleeper one of these days. BLMS don't have the ability to Sleep like an RDM due to their lower enfeeble skill, but the spell Sleepga II is a more powerful spell than Sleepga which RDMs get for subbing BLM.
>>

>>
Even better is the use of BLM as a sub for DRK cuz with my elem skill at max and dark skill at max, most of my spells stick on the monsters and I am able to triple with Rasp>Blind>Absorb-DEX for a Ninja tank and max evasion or I can do Bio>Drown>Absorb-STR for a Paladin tank and max dmg reduction. With my elemental skill merits maxed, I outdo all BLMs out there leveling up with me as DRK/BLM, nevermind my Ice potency max and my GSD skill being maxed.
>>


It sounds stupid doesn't it. I have no idea what I am talking about do I? Why doesn't he sub what normal people sub?!!

>>

My next project is to use RNG/BRD. You think?!!!