Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, April 15, 2013

What is heaven

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

What is heaven? Heaven is where the heart lies.

It seems like it should be much more complicated than that, but if you have been following my teachings you know that your heart is in essence your innocence.

Your "losing heart" is your lack of spirit or willingness to continue to fight the good fight. "I didn't have the heart to tell her" is a way of saying that if you were younger, you would face the facts and relay some sort of bad news... not because you want to hurt her with bad news but because you would be doing it in an unwitting fashion.

These teachings are meant for my children but if you guys want to learn, then "I will allow it". Hee-hee. This reminds me of that judge in Intolerable Cruelty. What part? Well you have to see the movie to see something TRULY funny coming from a judge.

George Clooney is so serious, that when he is funny, he is hilarious. Like me, right. Do I make you laugh? Make me laugh.

Another amazing movie is History of Violence but meh you wonder about the truth of it all.

So the lesson today is about the afterlife. There is no afterlife. If you want people to come to YOUR kool-aid party... well... then there IS an afterlife! But mostly people with ordered jars for heads and with regular haircuts don't like people telling them what happens when they die or why they dream.

In the bible, David is catered to by his own truthsayers much like in the movie Dune where the emperor has his truthsayer and all of the sayers have my favorite song in mind.

When I was young it seemed that life was so logical.. practical.. responsible.... fragicle. ( I never know the words ) ~ I know it sounds absurd. Please tell me who I AMMMM!~

Music is a tool of the devil. But by the devil people usually mean some malevolent entity. That always usually ends up being a person so try not to think of the devil as super-natural. 


Think of the devil as a lord of chaos. Like in the movie What Dreams May Come, hell is not a place where you are tortured by others, it's a state of being.  The devil is like the opposite of the invisible hand.  His will is to destroy much like it is the will of God to create. 

But chaos is not evil.  Evil is to wrong others.  A devil wrongs others.  He is Lawful and Evil, which explains a lot about why they're not in jail if he or she is so evil.

Ok so running out of time I have to fast forward my thoughts. Drugs are useful. Pot and cocaine and whiskey and music and dancing and even humming a tune is a way of synchronizing people's thoughts. We can all agree on the same thing with just a little softening effect. You can even use money to make people agree but this is a MUCH more extreme form of synchronizing.

Try not to judge harshly people that use drugs. They are trying to work with others and in that vein, they are seeking to reach heaven.

Heaven is a state of being when you dream. When you sleep, if you have dreams of happiness, of a loved one, of colors and music or of skies and clouds, of smiling faces and applause... you are in heaven.

People that seek heaven have this happen to them. So when the Bible talks of heaven and hell, it means your outlook, your future, your holy spirit.

You are the bird.

Yeah this is another Star Trek reference and if you know the episode, then you get what they were doing much like I do. Data unlocked a dream program.

If your dreams are about vengeance, about blood, about raping. If you even say the word "gangrape", like one guy said to me online, your life is filled with chaos. Many of these people have taken too many drugs. I think this is where you get bipolar people from. They are very high energy but they NEED their drugs to calm them down. Maybe that's how I used to be when I drank whiskey.

So hell is this, and heaven is that and when you die it's not supposed to be a time of suffering, if you are already dreaming of heaven when you sleep, then as you approach death...

you will be at peace.