Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, June 25, 2020

Nature finds a way


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I was going to start this with an interesting word about haircuts but I forgot what it was... oh, that's right.  There was once a barber that asked me how I wanted my hair done.  I was at the mall all excited to pay someone to cut my hair and by the way, it's nice to be OUT in front of everyone with a new haircut and shopping and being a part of the community, isn't it?  Well, that day I remember it was a guy and he was kind of skinny but I forgot his face and he asked me what I wanted and I said something like "I don't know, short".  So OUT came the clippers and he was done in less than 5 minutes.  The receptionist saw it and suppressed her laugh and I could tell he had done me a "special" that was not in keeping with standards but YOU KNOW, if you don't know what a good haircut is, you kinda can't complain.  And that's what's wrong with staying silent.  You can't complain if you don't know what's happening.  
Some time later, see this is the part that I forgot, I did the same thing to someone else and now I forgot what it was... well, there was this one time that my girlfriend scratched her nails on my back.  I had sores because I had a little bit of psoriasis and I liked to scratch right there and since SHE was the one full of secrets I am pretty sure she thought that I was cheating on her or that my "other girlfriend" was sending her a message.  To put a cherry on it, she liked to "exclaim" her passion... right into my ear... almost to the point of it bursting.  She did this several times and I don't remember how I put up with it but eventually IT went away.  
The N-word or nigger, which is what someone called a slave back in "nigger" times, is called a forbidden word because just like this "assault" did to me, it stopped me from sending her "messages" and so like a whip, it CAN be used to immediately tell a black person to "sit down"... like a dog.  This also lends to why we don't want Mexicans in our country.  If they "act like a dog" in their country, what are they teaching us when they get here?  Do they think, "what nice people I will be nice now"?  Or do they think STUPID PEOPLE, everyone knows you'd better watch out or you're gonna get owned.  You ever ask yourself about that, by the way, what's so special about BROOKLYN or DA BRONX or QUEENS or NEW YORK?  Are they MORE civilized and therefore worthy and attractive and deserve our BEST people to go move there?  Or is it some amazing miracle that you survived the GANGS of NY?  Is it like MEXICO?  

"What are you convincing me of exactly?" - Kill Bill

Anyways, the real point is is that a forbidden word, is a detriment to our youth just like defacing statues and staying silent.  I might have a HUGE thing to tell you all but if I stay silent I am complicit... just like that cashier lady that knew some people would wonder why I paid for a "sub-standard" haircut, and most definitely the barber that perpetrated something uncalled for.  And notice also how if you rotate the N and then flip it, from the N-word you get the S-word.  I have noticed with directions that if you do that to North you get South. I have wondered about it often and it doesn't matter which direction you rotate THAT letter.  The E in East you rotate it clockwise to get the W.  Why?  I don't know.  It's almost like a logic square where North would be the Lawful Good and South would be its opposite, Chaotic Evil.  Now I have a new understanding of Chaotic Evil since I have always thought to myself HOW can there be a Demon Prince like Demogorgon and Orcus... and there be order?  Why don't the demons just run around like crazy and eat each other?  I mean they hurt each other (Evil) and they have no rules (Chaos) so how can there be a PRINCE of Demons?  Well, because that's what Chaotic Evil is... is slavery.  Slaves are constantly wanting to break free of their master.  They cannot be predicted.  And since that is the lot of their kind, I wonder if that's what people think of ME is that I'm a slave.  IF so, there are a LOT of slaves out there... trust me on this. And they are ALL chaotic evil.  And if the slaves are Chaotic Evil... then the MASTERS are Chaotic Evil because just as "I won't do what they told me" (famous song lyric) the masters don't want me explaining the fact that I am being forced to "do what they told me".   

And this is why ALL THOSE ILLEGALS don't realize what waits for them in this country.  They are expecting Utah, but are gonna get "do what they told me" and if they are 5 percent of what Mexico is, they are just gonna dominate unsuspecting Christians/Mormons that confess their souls to God... and are too humble to start their own business... and go to the police... and call their lawyer... and form a Chamber of Commerce where we all talk about price-fixing... and worry about the Mexican mafia ... WHOA lol, how'd we...OHHHH we brought it with us... fear.  

Ann Coulter... I will leave it there.  

What if there is not a SINGLE OTHER PERSON that will talk about illegal immigrants and PHILOSOPHICALLY speaking explain what that means, to say nothing of the fine research she must be doing in her books to "explain things".  
Now I will be the first one to tell you that my job as customer service was as a diplomat.  I explain things and then as a supervisor I make what's possible, possible.  

Diplomacy = the art of the possible

Now AnnCoulter's one job is to sell books... and books "explain things" she doesn't realize she is on the verge of evolving to a diplomat but that kind of shuts off the MONEY she is getting ... and it kinda SHUTS HER UP... lol, so yeah, maybe being a politician or a diplomat(like me) is not a worthy goal... a lot less money there... TRUST ME on this.  

I was going to say a word about Michael Jackson, who in my view tried his darndest to do what people wanted of him.  Did he know he was the center?  Did he understand that not everyone was being honest?  Did he understand that the liars ORGANIZE?  Probably not.  And then a doctor did something terrible to him... I don't know what and I don't wanna know but when you HANG ON to rumor you are bound to have secret things happen to you.  Switcheroos will happen.  You might have a secret drug and then it gets switched(witched) on you or you might have a secret "thing" that happened and ALL your life's work is trashed. I looked up to Michael Jackson quite a bit growing up.  I know what it's like to constantly impress people and use that and impress people some more and use that and try too hard.  I never got money for it but that was my "humble-ness" talking.  My happiness came from leading others, either to try Karaoke or to come out to the bars or to try a pool tournament, all of that was community service done without a LICK of reward.  In fact you could say I spent time PLOWING money into bars just so that I could impress people... and I was hoping someone would notice at SOME point, that I was single.  

Ok, I don't want to finish that point because it's too terrible but notice a thing about Superman's curl, it's always a backwards S.  Together with the S that makes a Yin Yang!  Is that a stretch ... lol, well maybe.  But one thing is for sure is that Superman is the bringer of the apocalypse.  If we need Superman?  Superman shows up... if there were no problems there would be no Superman, I hope you guys can see that.  That's why we have elected officials and police under that command of elected officials.  And yet that can all go south, so like an angel, sent from God, like a SOLAR, (a very powerful Omega-level being from Dungeons & Dragons) he fixes what needs fixing.  

So does anyone have any idea what the S on Superman's chest stands for?  

You get three guesses...