Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, October 24, 2019

May 2019


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Drunkstop

This month I remember commenting something about women using head gear at the capitol.  Since I have seen Salt and in that movie there is Angelina doing the do versus the enemies of the state then I imagined someone in head gear not being able to be identified if they were a rogue agent.

But this turned into something less savory when I mentioned an ulterior use for the head gear to cover up unwashed hair and since this is "filthy" I made that mention.  Later however I got the idea that Erin heard me because she mentioned it on her show and she "got me" with that.  I had to start hating myself for a while because yeah, it sounds as bad as it sounds when you say it... when someone else says it.  But that's telepathy right?  It's like my sister, we can feel each other even if it's not positive.

I'm not sayin' I have that with Erin, not sayin' that.

In an unrelated note, let me tell you all how I got arrested. At the time I had a long relationship with several bars.  The one I was at was one where my sister spent a lot of time and I called it her bar while I had my own other bar.  But at my sister's bar I was once drinking too much and they were in general "worried" that I was having a falling out with my friends at my bar.  I didn't care, since I was mad at them.  They didn't invite me to some parties and they starting suspecting me or treating me like an informant.   Whatever, talk to the hand.  Anyways at my sister's bar people start to worry that I "drink too much" which is BAR TALK for we are going to EXILE you when you least expect it ... because that's what happened.  One guy I never spoke to before started asking me if I was ok to drive so I stood up on the barstool and proved that I was ok to drive.

Well, here comes the bartender asking me to leave.  I remember being dizzy because I had got up too fast so I refused but if he could have given me just a second ...but no, this was part of their spell.  Later on the cop comes in worried and asks where this guy is that he has to throw out ...(he called the cops, what a jerk, hey, bartender CODE SIX, drunk guy, on barstool SEVEN ... call the COPS!) and I was right there sitting in front of him and I got the impression that he was MUCH more worried than he should be.  In fact, they could have just got the bouncer to get me up off the stool and I would have walked out, besides WHERE would I go?  He really should have just called me taxi and done it "nice" but I suspect what I said earlier, they had this WHOLE THING planned so that I would end up in the place I am in.  

So later I get up, take about 10 steps and I'm outside waiting for a taxi.  FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, a cop comes over and asks me if I think I'm ok to drive.  Since I was agitated I countered him and said that I should be ok to drive if I can pass the sobriety test, which I was sure I could do, but the cop just walks off.  

This is how they do, agitate you first and now you get to unwind in front of the cop, total witchcraft.

If they would have just banned me from the bar for a month I would have been MUCH more pissed but they had WORSE things in mind.  About a week later it's Memorial Day and I'm buying shots for people which I rarely do but hey, I'm literally pulling out $100 a night to spend at the bar because I feel out of place having so much money compared to everyone else.  So at some point this guy Dane tells me some lady Joyce is a drug dealer.  I had previously reassured them that I was not a "threat" to people since my brother smoked pot.  I didn't say we are gangsters, I didn't say I SELL stuff, I said this so they would not treat me as suspicious as my previous bar treated me.  But because I was feeling good and because I was suddenly imposed upon by his admission, I felt torn.  He was a previously troublemaker, and other people told me so, and I felt that he was trying to make me feel guilty of something so I left it alone for a while but I couldn't keep it for long.  I know if I waited a week or something it would be like it was at the other bar where I was keeping some sort of secret from my friends. So I hurried up and did not hesitate and spilled my guts to her that her friend just outed her as a drug dealer.  

Now, do I have proof? No.  Do I know any dealers? No.  Does any of this amount to anything substantial that can be used in court? No.  But to look at it, it was like the WHOLE BAR just shut down at the words.  I went back and sat at my seat.  Then I went to go talk to Lady Di who is another famous patron there and she ignored me.  That's saying something when Lady Di ignores you, it was the first time ever for me.  

So even though I am chock full of shots and am in no condition to drive and even though normally I would order up several glasses of water before going out, even though normally they would call a TAXI... it was like everyone got quiet and didn't like me.  

So I left... and have never gone back.  

A very bad decision it was or choice if you can call it that.  I am driving realizing that my jug of water in the car is empty and that I need to get something in me so I go to the drive-thru.  There, I order up a bunch of food but they can tell I am not sober and they start to yell at me(first time EVER) and they mention the police.  I didn't insult them at all but yes, it seemed they were ready for me because they yelled at me straight away and as soon as they said they were calling the cops the cop was there, like seconds later, I mean like he stepped out from behind the sign.  Ok, I'm tired and I will explain more later but that was the same cop, I think, that asked me if I could drive the week prior.  I was some sort of menace now I guess and instead of giving me food and letting me park and eat it and drive home or something, which was my plan, a WHOLE different set of events was initiated.  

This was May 2009 but you get the idea.