Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Attowha Chasm NM [Too weak]


BLM:70 WHM:54 SMN:35 WAR:56 THF:70

This is me with my two pals Tonozspot and Lordrobson. They helped me with a COP mission and here we are scoping out the subtleties of the next steps to get to the next one. Here we are in Attowha Chasm. Frankly, that was my first time there. I knew it was a zone just north of where the Rockwell lay for my Divination Sphere quest but I never stepped foot in there. It's really neat to find a place that is so huge and so empty. I can't wait to take my BLM there and find a place for my WHM to party.

We were really the uber group cuz Lordrodson was a SAM and Tonozspot was a very skilled BLM. Aggro management was no problem. I ws WHM 54 but since I was feeling pretty good, we were owning everything, including this Antlion and the nxt couple of NMs.

I got my TAU pack installed yesterday and it took close to an hour to load all of the updates. I went out to Cape Terrigan and stood next to the monument there and got my Thief's Testimony from a Goblin Bandit that sits there. It was really boring work though. Ugh. I can't carry two THF testimonies and I am not sure if the Goblin Mercenary that was just north of him carries a separate Test so I just called it a night and today I am gonna get my first crack at Maat.

I already know how it's gonna end though. He is gonna get TP to 100 and lay me out. Then I am gonna hit my Reraise and then he will bop me again. The two attempts I make will fail and I will be forced to head back out to the "Cape" for more pensive-non-sensical-sitting-there good times. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home