Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Hohito is cracked

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:49 THF:75 WAR:75 RNG:44 DRK:45

I started to really miss singing Karaoke the other day and so I thought it would be fun to level BARD. I got him all the way to level 10 in no time flat. I even used the Bastokan Aketon which lokoed kinda weird with subligar but now at level 12 with slacks he looks like a player. Hah!
..
Last night I talked to one my old friends and she said she was no longer involved with her husband. It has been so long since I wanted her and she has been married for so long and we have been friends for so long that it kind of feels weird to ask her out. she is like a sister to me, but deep down I know we would make a good couple. It's weird thinking of a girl like that and not just being excited by her. Truth is she is just normal looking and sexy sort of but when she hits those high notes in Karaoke and looks into my eyes from "way over there" I get lost in my head. Dreamland.

Well I leveled BRD so fast that I decided to go ahead with RDM also since it wouldn't take so long. The truth is that I have re-installed FFXI on 360 and am itching to try it out with my large LCD tv. It just sucks to type with the controller but it is easier in some respects. Macros are a necessity with 360 and it takes a long while to set that up.

I tried subbing SMN and it really was the bomb. BRD/SMN for levels 1-10 give you an extra hit no the mob and Carby doesn't diminsh to zero for some reason. Maybe it's the "Blood of the Vampyr" ability which is regen and refresh for people with signet. I am not sure why.

I sort of wanted to go out to the bar today but now it's late. I don't want to just play the game and I have to work early tomorrow but I still feel like I should try to go out.

It's funny because I don't have a whole lot of promise to getting promoted at work but my manager keeps instilling in me that maybe they need me up there. I mean HOW could I be promoted and I am so close to being in the can right now?

Still, it's nice to see people believing in me and smiling instead of being scared of me. Yesterday I showed up late to the bar cuz I was playing FFXI so much I lost track of time. I totally had a great time but now I wish I would have shown up sooner.

It's hard to take a break from FFXI crack, lol.