Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, April 15, 2013

You cannot unpop the pop

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

So you are eating and you are eating a lot and suddenly you can't fit in your pants. In your mind you think hey I will just suck in my stomach and pull my belt tight.

Belts are horrible things.

I sucked in my stomach once after a really good meal because I had really overdone it.  I was so uncomfortable that I "unthinkingly" sucked in my stomach REALLY hard.

Then I heard a pop. 

After that, it was much easier to suck in my stomach.  Now I could fit in all of my old pants.  In fact, since then I have been able to eat much more than I used to.  What a neat thing I discovered!

Over time, I realized that my stomach felt... wrong somehow.  I had this need when I sat down to reattach my belly to the lower part of my chest... but I couldn't.  I had to face the fact eventually that I could put up with this wretched existence or I could "trust" the doctors to expertly re-attach my stomach the way it used to be.  For that to happen, I would have to sit there and watch them grimace when I explained at how I got to this wretched condition.  In my experience, people love to belittle others their errors but errors happen when you least expect them, which is part of WHY they happen.  

This could happen to anyone so, since I just took a shower and was reminded yet again of how turgid my intestines are, I thought I would put out a really useful lesson for a change. Don't let this happen to you, or rather, don't do THIS to yourself. 

You can't un-pop the pop.