Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thugs get the CIA


BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

The reason that I look back on the 2000 wars with disdain is because it was so cheap to instigate, that it MUST have been preconceived. People were just waiting to ship off thousands of people at the drop of the hat. We didn't need to investigate to MAKE SURE we got the right people. We KNEW we were after the right people. So BILLIONS of dollars of military spending were spent as a result of what some 2 dozens men did to us.

I was watching Bill Maher tonight and it was a great show. The part about sugar reminded me of how much more unhappy I am when I drink coffee and coke all day, and then other times when I ween myself off of that and drink just plain water all day. It has a real effect even on my happiness level and my intelligence. When I am caffeine-riddled, I seem to have more energy but less ability to think up stuff to write.

Oh so that reminds me, (yes I am currently on caffeine kick) that what I was wanting to compare the 2000 war was to Benghazi. I think it was FAR more correct to have our President take a poll and decide against the war in Libya than to have us do ANOTHER full blown retaliation against what would turn into an anti-Muslim movement all over the antics of a local gang that could have been forseen but that should not warrant a BILLION dollars of spending in that entire region. We learned that lesson. We fight wars from NATIONS not from thugs.

Thugs get drones and spies, not Aircraft Carriers and Tanks and Billions of dollars of cash inflow.

And moreover it should be obvious also now that a great many people PROFIT from wars, none of whom fight in them. The great thing about Obama in the Benghazi(it's in Libya so why not say Libya) "scandal" is not so hard to figure out. Some THUGS bombed the embassy and naturally our CIA wanted to address it appropriately. My belief is that the WARMONGERS that want to perpetuate global warfare(aka spend billions) are the ones who AGAIN want to retaliate against WHOLE COUNTRIES instead of letting our gang(CIA) take out theirs.

Ok so my final point is that in watching VICE I learned or was reminded about the COREX IT being sprayed in the Gulf and the damage that it caused the populace. It doesn't seem likely that some chemical could clean up the oil or dissipate it or even do anything to it besides move it around. If it was me I would just let the oil lie.

The fact is that oil is used up carbon. It's a fossil fuel. It is so high in energy that it easily burns and as such makes probably great fertilizer for plant material, but not after getting sprayed with stuff that makes it poisonous. And I saw on a show that algae turns out to be the great consumer of oil. Doesn't that make sense? We know full well how the carbon cycle works and the best thing we could have done was just left it alone to settle on the sea floor and perhaps revive plant life there.

Now there is no good answer to how to handle an oil spill. I was racking my prodigious brain at a solution that the whole world at the time was racking their heads to solve. It's really a disgrace that we didn't have a contingency plan for a HUGE breach in drilling when that is like the ONLY THING that could go wrong.

Now while I was watching the show they mentioned that the dispersant was used in the Exxon spill. So it occurs to me that having an oil spill is this great opportunity to give this chemical some use.

It's like it was in Cloud Atlas, they WANT the disaster, so they could use this dispersant and then justify moving regular money to people that had invested in the dispersant company as a kind of a, what do I call it... A SLUSH FUND.

Now to end this on a good note, I am looking forward to having the CIA do what they do best, which is to get back at thugs that think their little gangs and movements have gone unnoticed. The part I like is that our BEST OF THE BEST are in the CIA, the downside is their excellent leaders didn't realize torture was bad or that universal surveillance was bad or that threatening a whistle-blower was bad. Hopefully, especially under Obama, they have recanted their descent into darkness and come back up to periscope level, where people live together understanding that we all TOGETHER have jobs to do.