Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Fishermen of men

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

In case y'all don't know this by now, I am crowded around in this city by people that don't like the fact that I no longer frequent the bar.  You might call this demon-possession, I call it putting up with it. 

Because of this I have a unique perspective when it comes to living in hell.  Hell is a place where you can't leave and people don't like you.  It's because of this that I know that there IS no hell and that this whole IDEA of heaven and hell was made up to describe what is ACTUALLY happening all around us.  Now, if I were to postulate as to what purgatory is, it's something CREATED by people who KNEW FULL WELL that there was no heaven or hell, and that that's all there was is this life and the ever closer END that life presumes it can avoid. 

Good luck with that, all.  Keep in mind that doctors, pastors, and military leaders WANT you to believe there is no end (Appointments- Julien Baker) that after death you will just keep going... so that IT'S OK IF YOU DIE... but there IS an end.  The fact that there is should want you to STOP this from happening to anyone and in that VEIN, there should be no violence, no confusion, and no "altered states" that exist in the world.  People should not be allowed to drink, or smoke, or even take pain medicine.  ALL unpleasantness... cursing... making faces... stomping... spitting... even sniffing... should be PROFANE.  The world SHOULD BE a place where we can all grow and build relationships and children and can grow old... and it should be as easy to do as possible. 

But the world is NOT this.  This is an idea and the idea is NOT the reality, so keep that in mind when you start to BELIEVE in something, it's a belief.  It's the OPPOSITE of reality.  It's its falseness that makes it a battery to your being.  The world is binary, you see that?

Now go out and fish you sloppy silly smelly people (this is JESUS talking right?) and try to pretend you haven't wronged me for as long as you can, try to BELIEVE that.  


Jesus came to make fishermen of men yeah?  Well, he left out the part where if you are a fish, you CAN be fished! See that?  That's because there's always a bigger fish(Qui-Gon).  So... be careful what you wish for. 

One last thing, wishing is wrong right?  Y'all see that right?  You should have a goal, a purpose, a future, but you shouldn't WISH for it... right?  You should grow your life... not steal it!


PS. I have been getting harassed MUCH more than normal in the past couple of months, I guess since I spent a year with noone harassing me after my father died the "powers that be" decided they had some catching up to do so they moved people right across the street and now I get harassed all the time with loud noises and even calls and such.  So if my "tone" is different, it probably has something to do with recent events and not because of anything else.  Also, I might be in love, yeah, I know, it's stupid but it's also wonderful because the only way that could happen is if everything that led up to this point happened, right? So Trump is a good thing, right?  Well, expect that to wear off like with what happened with Sarah.  I got a whole letter I haven't posted because it's too stupid.