Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Unwinnable

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99


After this blog you will know how to self-psychoanalyze.  It's perhaps my best blog.  I guess I should mention Joel first and get him out of the way.  He is awesome.  Sometimes I am reticent to tune in because I might not like him or something but one thing I CAN tell more than others is that he is truly humble and at the same time grand and at the same time, trying his best to be funny, lol.  And he's getting better at it, lol.  No Joel I don't want to "get my own stage" lol but that was hilarious man.  WTheck would I do with huge amount of followers, probably screw it up, but you know maybe not.  That's part of the reason I never went into management is because I knew I would turn out like Bill O'Reilly.  What I mean is, if I were married with children, leading people, especially young single women, is perhaps much easier.  And even when you go off the rails, you need someone there to turn you back on like I said in a previous blog.  And it's going to happen yes?  If you think witchcraft is forbidden or Hitler is forbidden and MLK Jr or the Confederate flag is forbidden, our children grow up having to learn the lessons themselves... and history repeats.

I was disappointed to hear last night on Rachel that towers were being taken down that were originally erected for the white supremacists.  It's a caving by government to unlawful forces.  It's a rulebook written by the winners.  It's these here JEDI erasing the existence of a planet on the map.  The new Star Wars are crap btw.  Noone's gonna quote those movies at all and I think that was on purpose was to make them "normal" movies now, instead of ones that mirror a religion or that can be worshipped.  They are chock full of errors and the "powers that be" want it that way, in my opinion.  They did the same to Superman and to the Avengers and other hero movies, they made them less inspirational.  I just saw XMen Apocalypse and even though it was awesome the first time, I could see that it needed some refining that didn't happen perhaps.

OK, so sidetracked, maybe I'm just old and I was NEEDING that inspiration a while back.  I remember loving Dragon Age and playing it now, it's boring.  Why did I love it so much? I keep asking that.  Did I need the practice wooing women?  Did I need religion and it offered me one?  Did it make me believe in dragons or undertstand them better?  Don't know, but now at this stage of my life, after already knowing what I was learning, it's a little like being a year late to the prom.

Ok, let me address Bill O'Reilly a bit.  This is why we need marriage.  People need to be in a marriage at all times.  You have a need and people understand it and people will let you do what you need to get in one... HOLD ON there buddy get your hands off that girl!  Yeah, "the world kneels at love"(The Village), but they don't kneel at one-sided love.  See that?  It's kinda obvious to us men, and it's really obvious to women and sometimes they OVERCOMPENSATE for that but meh, the world is like that.  We gotta believe in "climate change" so that people don't start suing oil companies and the government for all those dead cancer patients... so meh, if we can't attack or WRATH directly, a sideshow where we "have no idea" what is causing it, is perhaps appropriate.   Now when that girl came on Lawrence and gave her depiction of she went this way and he wanted to go into the bedroom I was disgusted.  It was obvious to me she lead him on, but just now I am imagining having to work for someone that you had sex with, that's a bigger than you... how would that feel... that ONE-SIDEDNESS.   Yeah, it's incredibly awful to think about and yet I know he got his feelings hurt.  It's gambling with souls.

Somewhere there is a Muslim saying to himself, "that's why hijab".

Ok I don't have to explain that since that's like a whole day of thinking for you right there.  But, that's why I never went into management mostly is because I needed to get married first then I could lead people, that included single women.  Btw, I am amazing and awesome.  It's like Travolta said in the movie Michael "I put a block on you".  I do that a lot.  I will say something terrible because I am about to be in love, but that "place" is reserved for my wife so OUT you go.  I also repress my feelings a lot which is very hard especially if a woman is particularly awesome.  My aunts and my cousins are sometimes really good-looking, and I have a lot of em, and that's the messed up part is if you are honest... and then have to deny that someone is good-looking and in shape and has a beautiful spirit.  Good luck with that.

I think I am in the right place at this church.  I am tired.  I don't need a completely awesome woman like I used to and like I tell you guys in my blog, once I see the eyes of my child, it will be like a new world where only the child and wife exist, if I choose wisely.  Now the easy way out is to just pick some 17 year old, plan the wedding in a year, let her go out with anyone she wants to for a year and then buy her a Porsche, see, it's not hard(it's kinda hard).  But that part of her that is wicked has not grown into wickedness yet so no matter who it is, she is going to make a good wife.  Now it would be incredibly irresponsible to put a girl like that into a marriage where the husband buys prostitutes.  It's a little one-sided right?  And if say this GUY used to frequent the bars a lot, it might be your DUTY(doody) to keep him unhappy and maybe SHOE him away from your young people, right? Fair enough.

Ok, that's enough honesty.  Now I have a bunch of things before I teach you about getting rid of religion for good and how to be self-sufficient, and then take you right back to needing religion.  A couple of nights ago Rachel was sounding a lot like a conspiracy theorist.  Isn't this great?  You realize she was calling people conspiracy theorists when Obama was in charge and now it's not so strange now that the WORLD is strange.  Well, the truth was that she suspected that Russia was involved in the election and she was going to prove that they were guilty of helping Trump get elected.  She said not only that Trump and Russia were angling towards that great new find of oil that sadly they cannot get a hold of until the world recognizes that their "laws" cannot stop them, but she also mentioned that the FBI was one-sided with regard to Hillary and Trump.  See, this is why I watch... no pun intended or allusion or allegorical reference or any of that.

It's funny because you either believe in coincidences or you don't.  If you do then you are home free but you probably don't mind people bumping you out of the way.  If you don't, and most policemen don't or shouldn't, then all of this is someone's prearranged Adjustment Bureau's BOOK of how things should plan out.  See, this is why the people in charge have a plan for YOUR life, this is why you can change TIME by changing their book (through a LOT of effort... btw you make 1/1,000th of what they earn) and it's why nothing is coincidence... unless you're unimportant or something.  While we make money selling weapons to Nicaragua, it's nice to have a war, while we make money on mercenaries it's nice to have a war, while we make the world into a company run by oil, it's nice to have a war... this is perhaps not coincidence.  Still, like before if we can't come out and say it, then we can just act like Rachel and call all of these THINGS strange.  It's just a strange bit of coincidences then.  I also had a round of strange coincidences like in court when they asked everyone if they had had an experience with violence to just stand right up and confess it so that they could take you out of the jury pool(at a murder trial).  Yeah, strange coincidence there, and one guy in the house asked me if "I was ready" and I could see that this setup was to make me feel disconnected to the city because now I was in a HOLY courtroom denying the truth to room full of people in court.  Quite the magic spell, like a group hypnosis except that the spell was not meant for me, it was meant for them.  Plus I got to see some judge that is supposed to be all about law and order, do spells... thanks for that.  Again my point is I don't think that was coincidence.

Now like they said on the show, the FBI is looking out for itself and even though it has a duty to the truth it's first duty is... survival.  Same for me, I sure would like to stand up and claim violence and wait for that one officer to "sideshow" me with a "I didn't tell you to reach in the glove compartment" last words that I would hear at a corrupt hospital, so no I didn't stand up and honor my "oath" to these people.  I give my word to people and they can take it or leave it.  That's how it should be.  I can't honor things to my enemies.  If you care about me and I care about you then you believe me and if you don't well... don't be too upset if I leave or something and you don't see me for years.

OK so that's the preface and has nothing to do with the psychiatry.  Pain is psychiatry.  When you eat some bad chicken, you get an allergy to chicken.  It's physiological at that point.  Your body doesn't want any more "bad" chicken so ALL chicken has to go.  Same goes for black people.  Some black people kidnapped my dad once, so to speak, and since then he didn't like ALL black people.  You may have had a bad experience with Jews and their "ways" of dealing with money and non-Jews and now you think Jews are the bad people.  So all you have to do is recognize this and you can self-psychoanalyze and cure yourself.  How?  You could take some anti-depressants, you could take some mind-numbing regular drugs that de-sensitize you to the "trauma" you are experiencing, or you could REALIZE what it is. That's what psychiatrists try to do is investigate your life and eventually you come to the cause of the depression or the anxiety or the "delicate" parts of your life that you can't deal with.  In a movie, with Greq Kinnear and Selma Blair he thinks he will get her to overcome her fear of dogs by buying her a dog and surprising her into taking a trip to a kennel.  Obviously this is why you should leave this stuff to professionals because later she leaves him.  But what you can figure out from this blog is that you can do this for yourself.  You can figure out that not ALL dogs are bad dogs, that not all witches are bad witches, and that the people that influence your life and try to control you are like fleas in your house.  One at a time, you can remove the fleas and eventually your house is free of fleas.

Pain causes this.  It causes fear.  Fear causes you or more accurately your body to dislike things.  You can be oblivious of terrible things like "regular" people or you can choose not to go where these things exist pretty much physiologically but also psychologically.  And once you have a handle on this, you can keep yourself out of harm's way and explain it to others in a way that makes sense and they don't think you are just a paranoid.  And that makes no sense right?  Who would turn themselves into a paranoid?  That's like believing in spontaneous generation.

One of my earliest science projects was a study on spontaneous generation.  People used to think that if you left a piece of meat in a plastic bag, organisms would spring up out of that meat and that it would get rotten... all on its own.  This is false and was proven false by scientists and that was my project.  Meat doesn't get rotten on its own.  If the meat is perfectly sealed from exposure to the outside, it won't rot.

Same goes for people.  They don't get crazy on their own.  That's a BIG problem with CNN by the way.  They don't want to talk about the many people that should be in jail after all these "homegrown" terrorists but they should.  Crazy is caused, it's doesn't spring up out of people because of bad parents or mad cow's disease(actually it might) perhaps but the most likely explanation is those people are "disturbed" by other people.

And now that you know this you can self-psychoanalyze.  What is the cause?  Where does the hatred come from?  Well, it comes from illegals.  People that are IN THE BUSINESS of doing things illegal.  They use violence and hatred to KEEP their secrets and in so doing, this violence, this BELIEF in violence, spreads to other people.  This is control, do you see?  These WOLVES shephard around their flock and keep their secrets.  This is also sort of like possession isn't it?  They OWN you.  It's quite evil.  Now, some people have no choice most especially if their parents brought them into one of these "rings of fire" (Johnny Cash) or if they have relatives that exist there or if they, like most immigrants that come from the countryside(like my parents), have no idea people are willing to do this to each other.

Until the end of time, the oldest profession will be with us.  People want to steal their love and I have to be honest I wouldn't mind having a little PAID love if there were no strings, but if you analyze it you have to agree that it disseminates society.  It makes love and sex cheap at one end and violent at the other.  It's like bipolar disease but for a community.  Now just like liquor, this madness can be controlled yes?  But it would take a society that was FREE of violence.  And we are not there yet. 

This is why we can't go into Syria and hold elections.  Our election was a perfect example of what NOT to do.  One candidate had ties to leadership while the other exposed her ties by using an outside country.  Which would we rather?  I mean one of them had total control of the election making it UNWINNABLE, and the other "changed the rules" to win.  You can't fault him for that in my opinion.  Now at this point, I am ok with it but what if Russia wants more?  What if they are holding that little easter egg of an accusation for a rainy day?  Well, we're gonna either have to make it worthless by not caring or make it remove the President... just as harmful given what happened, imo, that the ONLY way we could win, was by using something that ALSO takes down a President.  So the change we need is in culture.  We have to make it work next time and let whatever happened this time... pass.

Now rest assured I have in the back of my mind the AMAZING coincidences all lining up to Russia runs the country, kind of like New Jersey runs New York or Palestine runs Israel.  The world is binary.  One group is a BATTERY for the other, just like I am a battery for all the bad people.  People everywhere dislike me but not because they have reason but because of gossip that they just "know" to be true.  But it's just me.  I am not some gang or some virus.  It's just me and because I am not corrupt, that makes what I am doing, noble.  It's like what Worf did for the Klingon Empire.  If the bad people outnumber the good then the good people are a battery for the bad people.  Like MSNBC and CNN now, they are the battery.  If the bad people are LESS than the good then THEY become the battery, like Fox was for Obama and the "bad" press people.  But after reading this, and knowing my feelings on the matter you can see what the goal is right?  You get what we should do?

The goal is grace.  God is balance.  Congress should be stifled.  The government should run itself or on automatic pilot.  The hatred should be limited to things not based in malice.  Violence and harassment should not just be outlawed, it should SEEM profane to people.  Just why?  Ever ask yourself that when some terrible thing is happening on the screen, like a person getting shot by their own bodyguard, just why?

In FFXI, there is a little known technique for the killing of the four Ark Angels.  They are ultimately powerful and if you don't know the technique its a very difficult battle.  One is a super black mage with MAXED out spells, the other a white mage that can insta-heal the other angels, then there's a warrior with an obvious penchant for one-shotting people and I forget the last one.  The battle is quite impossible... unless you have a supertank.

Normally you go in with your party of 18 people and try to take on all four angels one party on each and maybe have thief(with high evasion) run around with the fourth until one of the others are killed but the angels are very powerful and usually it's much harder that most people realize but if you use a PALADIN to "kite" it works much better.  You might think to yourself "this is stupid".  A paladin has lousy evasion and he's gonna get hit like crazy.  Well, what you do is you give the paladin a bunch of armor and setup a party of white mages instead of a regular party.  Instead of provoking the angels, he aggroes them.  This means that they attack him, but it also means that they can't heal each other because they aren't in normal combat mode.  This means also that, one at a time EACH angel can be pulled from the group and dealt with by the other 2 parties, which is much easier.  Then, one at a time, the ark angels are brought down.  This paladin is called a SUPER-tank, because he is tanking all the angels but really he is merely taking damage for the sake of the group, while the rest of society is relatively safe, as opposed to what would happen if they were all provoked all at once.

So you see from this, I am not Napoleon, like in Bugs Bunny, and I am not SuperMAN either, I am a SuperTANK(applause)...  Of course, in time, I might be a LICH!(hushed whispers).  You know what a lich is right? He's the supreme undead and well, if everyone hates you, you are evil... not lawful evil because laws don't apply if they are willing to LIFT the laws to arrest you... not chaotic evil because this lich DEFINITELY is sane... he would be neutral evil... willing to attack others... through no fault of his own... or so they say...

Now let me ask you... what part of that was crazy, huh? 


PS. This is what religion does is teach you about your feelings and those of others.  People don't respond well to "do it like I say" so for those people the Bible is full of examples of why things turn out as they do in real life.  So full circle, yeah?  We don't need the Bible or religion or psychiatry to tell us our levels of sanity, we can self-psychoanalyze; and yet, we need friends and community and it helps if they were raised, as YOU were raised.