Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Racism is ok

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

It's one thing to have the gift of foresight and... it's a whole 'nother or nether thing to have the gift of foreskin.

I have told you before that some people think it's ok to have their foreskin removed and that these people call themselves Jewish.  Well, today we are going to talk about racism and I'm going to keep it short because I'm also cooking and helping the world is becoming less and less pleasant" if you get me.

When we insult another country we are NOT racists.  They do things differently right?  This means they are CRIMINALS.  Yeah.  They have their own laws and whoops they broke our law, whoops there they go again, and there they go again and again and again.  That's because bribing is not illegal, prostitutes are not illegal, trafficking drugs is not illegal.  Over and over they do CRAZY stuff and in THEIR country they don't go to jail.

I have spelled it out before that if you do something over and over, you are addicted.  You do it because it's fun and because it makes you "better" to do it and get away with it.  It's "neat".  Well, that's what makes it insane also... the fact that it's "neat".

Do people from other countries need us?  Yes, they need us to be powerful and huge and unfair because only in THIS country would someone like me be born.  In another country, I would driving a bus or working at a bank or farming for my children.  Only in this MESS that I am in, this cocoon, would I be able to write this and have SO MANY people listen.  And this is useful because the whole world is run by us so if I can fix US, then the rest of the world will follow suit because they have no choice.

I am in so many places right now in my head but I have to keep this short or I will lose focus.  Power doesn't allow choices.  Keep that in mind that this luxury of wanting freedom and righteousness ASSUMES that you are safe.  SAFE ok?  This means all these nice revolutionary thoughts come AFTER you have established your safety.

Ok, so that said I am going back to racism.  We need to start wanting the wall.  Mexico is not terrible.  If it were, we would invade and FIX them.  We are getting CLUES though yes?  Clues that they are terrible.  The first step in knowing there is a problem is when journalists die.  They are the connection.  The holy spirit of the country.  Ok I could SO go off on a tangent now but I will stay focused.  Once journalists die there is no connection from the people to government.  The people don't know if the government is getting palettes of cash or accepting bribes, the government doesn't know if the militia just received rocket launchers... lol see so it's necessary to keep that connection active so that a "pulse" of the country is active.  Information going to the capital and information going out.  And by this I like to say that Trump makes the country more healthy.  He is like a HUGE heart at the center.  We may not know everything but we WANT to know.  Unlike Obama where some of his press conferences were not covered, Trump makes news and that keeps us up to date with the things he has done... hopefully, if it's not a smoke screen right?

Ok, so back to racism.  We are going to have to start to dislike our neighbors enough to keep the borders up.  That's not just because their language "crowds" out ours, or their culture, of their immigrants makes MONEY the focus because they CAN'T believe in our country, it's because we dislike them.  Yep, that's not racism.  That's keeping up the border.

Now to keep this short, in the not to distant future, in that vast land filled with desert or whatever there will be nukes.  You know it and I know it.  It's happened already right?  Ok, so we had better get our "dislike" hats on and keep up the borders and remember one last thing.

A country is not a race, and if it is well then, that makes racism ok.  


PS. Me not liking Jews has nothing to do with my missing foreskin, that girls might prefer, that might have something to do with my lack of aggressiveness... NOPE, I simply don't like other countries that say WEIRD shit.  Me, no I'm not weird... say it with me... I'm not weird.