Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Judge Dredd

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99  

I read my recent blogs and I am surprised that I am such a good writer but it's been at least a year since I wrote and this all due in part to my sister adding her hatred to the neighbor's and the church person's and it came to a head as my video game did their usual thing of skewing the "reality" and making me think that I was getting treated differently which in the world of lag, and cheat codes and developer's backdoors is a reality. 
I am required to catch up all those missing months and check to see what I was doing and you have to understand how TERRIBLE it was what my sister did.  It was terrible.  You can only do those to a person a finite number of times, it you get me and a lesser person, a lesser PERSON, would have not kept a handle on it. 


Right now, I am watching Sarah K and Sarah E and just playing Destiny 2 and Diablo 3 and I am kind of sad I don't watch CNN anymore.  I don't have it on cable anymore for various "reasons" that probably includes undue influence about what was happening.  But I am nothing if I don't have the "patience of an angel". 


My latest problems don't include anything special.  I get sick once in a while.  We all know about the plague but I just get sick once in a while and I assume it's the plague in small doses.  I never used to get sick but now once in a while it happens.  I have stopped brushing my hair and my brother says that now that it has looped on itself several times and I groom it and wash it as a clump and not as individual hairs, he said that that is called Dredds.  And he said that that's where we get the word Dredlocks and since I have only one, it's called a Dredd.


So that means I am something close to Judge Dredd.


 

ps. no matter what you just said... "I KNEW you'd say that"