Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

April 2019


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Miranda

So at this party that occurred in April 2019 we played this game that was like charades but that you play using the phone.  We three are famously fun to be with when we are buzzed and playing a board game.  The movie quotes fly, the amazing ability to read each other's mind's fly, you'd think the Spanish flies but we don't speak Spanish to each other at all.

Around this time I sent an email to Citibank advising them meekly that I wanted them to consider giving my job back.  I had read my previous emails in detail and was disturbed how when I last sent a "complaint" about my termination and pointed out people's names on it, that co-incidentally my father was dead within a month.  It's a BUNCH of coincidences like this that make me wonder how closely someone is watching what I do and if I get affected by me not cleaning out the bugs that watch me.  Again, in my mind, it must be someone lawfully buggin me that is doing it but increasingly I am seeing that this is not the case.

Ok so, the lady from Citibank responds saying she is sorry about my father and I explain that I would send her an email detailing it all over again.  Well, my neighbor or SOMETHING happened and I remember going over it that weekend that I was feeling too good about it or unnaturally feeling sick or something happened that I didn't ready that email for the Monday following and so about Thursday she sends a second email stating she has reviewed my file and said my request was rejected.  I sent her a response but it was too little too late.  If I had then the energy I have now, I would have done much more but I am VERY low energy now.  It's lucky I can even type this but to think about it I know I am doing this for NO pay and that I will never see anything good from it.

Still, once the whole story is out I expect that there will be nothing left to say like in Serenity where the damage is done but there is no reason to further STOP me from speaking.

I sometimes want to ask my sister... "am I speaking to Miranda now?"