Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

June 2018

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

NEIGHBORS

The thing that is most off putting is that I really thought people wanted my blog to continue.  I stopped writing it thinking that it would let down a lot of people and the harassment would stop but, it didn't.  This is perhaps the same theory behind me leaving town.  I mean, what would happen as I went to a different environment and the ONLY thing they knew was rumors.  Well, it would be worse.

So IF I am able to completely tell my story I can at least take solace in that people will argue MY side to some extent instead of defending what they know about me now... which is nothing.

Ok, so I am going to try to fill up blogs for the past year in this one month so bear with me if I cut them short or something because it's not going to be PENSIVE and ECUMENICAL meanderings that I will be spilling.  It won't be sassy or deep "takes" on movies that amazingly tell what the BIBLE doesn't.  No, this will be just a re-hash of what happens when you quit.  Which at the end of all of this will show that things just GET WORSE when you quit.

Ok, so May 2018, I was just freshly using my new computer.  I was still getting slight negativity from the church greeter lady and I had stopped going to LIFE GROUP which was a long drive anyways and a drain on money for gas but was worth it because I have always liked long drives.  I used to drive to JU which was WAY on the northside, EVERY morning for several years.  Getting to work was also a long drive, about 45 minutes, and I did that for 18 years so a long drive and listening to the radio was a BIG part of my life for a long time.


I remember that there was a neighbor that was constantly removing my happiness by making a fuss whenever he saw me outside.  He was directly across and one house to the right of me.  That together with the church lady kept me plenty agitated and like I might have mentioned before, this drains your happiness and keeps you from looking for work and even from going to the mall, to say nothing of GOING BACK TO THE BAR which is probably what they really don't want.  And yet, maybe this is what they DO want since going to the bar and going to church are incompatible.  Who knows.


Back around this time, the singer of Linkin Park died.  I was sorry to hear about that.  I was also in full engage mode w/CNN and the church lady... OMG, I am SO embarrassed now looking at my twitter... I just want to DIE.


Still, I'm laughing inside cuz just wow, I was SO STUPID, lol.


The next month in June it looks like I had a serious side with the neighbor.  Now what I haven't mentioned yet is that ANOTHER neighbor,  across the street and 3 houses to the LEFT was the first person to rob me of my peace.  He's the guy with a Porsche.  It was terrible.  Right out of the blue someone visits his house, coughs "intentionally" at me, and suddenly the person that lives there now needs to do the same... having NEVER done it before.  So I finally blow up, take my camera and start filming what happened because I needed to get a record of it if I wanted to sue them.  It's not an accident if they do it several times, over several months, specifically to harass you and for NO other reason.


Still, I didn't call the police.  I wanted to have several things ready before I did and I never got the "go ahead" to do it.  I feel that I would have displayed myself as not "well" if I would have showed up bitchin' about people coughing.  Something else that people don't generally know is that when people make you angry... it despirits you.  You have to heal and the truth is, I didn't feel like it was necessary.  Faith demands that you trust even when you shouldn't but did I have "faith" or "fear".  I honestly don't know.  But I DO know that I ran out of good feelings to write the blog and never did file a complaint or even contact the police so a lack of spirit HAD to have something to do with it.


June is right in the thick of it.  July was no better.  I don't remember what was happening but I do remember several other incidents with the neighbor which simmered down but made ALL the neighbors aware of what was happening.


And, so July and August it looks like my happiness and giddiness was going away.  I mean, I have NO money so what could I do but protest silently.  I have to make you all aware though that NOTICE how they didn't get tired of it.  It just kept going and going like for NO reason, I am driving back and forth to the gas station really PISSING OFF someone important somewhere for nothing.  And it seems that because I was powerless, ALL THE MORE reason to keep going, just forget mercy.    


Ok I will leave it there because tomorrow we deal with the time when my sister moved in.  You'd THINK this would be a time of awakening, of my "house" joining together to combat the threat but no, that didn't happen.


Oh, one more thing, during this time, instead of having a huge cavity in the corner of my front tooth, I came in from smoking totally rattled by the neighbor and because my mother didn't provide a steak knife, I thought I would just chomp down on my steak in the hopes that it was tender... but it wasn't.  It was very hard.  And after I realized what I had done, the WHOLE bottom part of the tooth came out and I was left with a new GAP between my front teeth. It was terrible not only in the way it felt after, but to look at.  I went to my mother and she wanted me to go to the dentist and I told her no.  Now more of the tooth has come out and I wonder if I have waited too long, but fact is, I don't trust them.