Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Thief Testimony


BLM:70 WHM:54 SMN:35 WAR:56 THF:70

I have tried Maat three times now. I am so frustrated that I even took the linkshell off while I get this done. The last time I went out to try to get a Thief's Testimony, I died three times from really stupid stuff like aggro while I was afk. Don't the SE gods know when I have to use the toilet?!!

The last time I went out it took me all afternoon and it was close to 8pm and still no Testimony. After losing close to 10k in exp, I still don't have my Test and don't think I will get it anytime soon. I stole from at least 30 bandits the last time and it didn't drop. I have to believe there is someone out there not letting it drop.

[Taking a break.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home