Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Where's the map?

BLM:75 WHM:73 SMN:46 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44

This is me trying to get a party together to get the Caederva Mire map. It's funny but I expected to have to maybe tank the stupid flea as a WHM/WAR with one other person but instead we had almost two full parties and really had an easy time of it. i had a brief time worrying though cuz I recognized one guy as a trouble-maker and he started to forget where things were, but in the end it all worked out.
I would like to look into tanking as a level 75 WHM/WAR for merit parties maybe since tanks are usually so hard to find and tend to be the early ones to leave. I will leave that thought alone for now though.
I expect to get by WHM relic body this week but I will have to get lucky to lot it. Dynamis is very finicky about who gets what and no matter what you are gonna have winners and losers. I had the chance to get my BLM hat and BLM belt last month and had them locked and was @1 to get them if they did, but they didn't drop. But a lot of other relic gear didn't drop so no worries.
I have stopped playing the game some cuz I am really into getting online to play Shadowrun. It's really neat. I have also started to take up FFXII again and found that THIS time, I wasn't so annoyed by the meandering of the joystick going the wrong way. As a matter of fact, it's become much more difficult for me to get annoyed. It's also much easier for me to mouth off I guess tho. I used to try to be nice to people cuz my mouth is so stupifying.
At work I am consistently moving to a new area and even though it is sort of cowardly, (aka, running from a fight) I find myself much happier at the end of the day. I wonder how long they will let me do that though.