Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, August 06, 2007

On the boat again

BLM:75 WHM:72 SMN:44 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44



On the way to the Black Coffin fight here. It's a boat to Nashmau but where exactly is that on the map? I am about to pass the 73 mark for my WHM and getting ready to lot on WHM gear for him. He has the relic hat already and though he looks better with a simple Noble's crown, I have to say that with the relic hat on, I can throw the FAT cures on just about anybody and not get hate. I mean in Besieged my WHM is like killing em softly with da cures.

I have to say I like using my Errant gear for WHM also since it helps heal mp. It makes the job more similar to BLM in that respect. But with my Blessed gear on my MP can come close and pass the 1200 mark. It's nice to have that much mp.

I wonder if I will eventually be moved to WHM status in Dynamis. I know that now that I have been there a while that I am becoming more acccustomed to how things work there but I have to admit that I am curious about other gear now. I kind of want that Morrigan's gear. I kind of need to try Limbus and Sky. I would really like to have those hands for my RNG if he ever gets up to level 70. I wish more of my friends would play FFXI.

I have been making asses of people at work by harassing them with the same antics they use to harass me. Oddly enough, the leaders aren't giving me crap about it. That's good cuz now I just hack and cough my ass off and people start to calm down when they realize how foolish I look doing it. It's kind of calming in a way. Maybe I will be able to keep my job after all.