Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, September 14, 2007

A life of cards

BLM:75 WHM:73 SMN:46 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44

I could have married such a nice person when I was 19. She could play the piano, she had a good family, she was cute as hell and had big blue omg eyes. But I'm so cocky that I didn't settle. I refuse to take the small steps necessary. I want to leap into a fine girl's arms like I want to leap past two manager levels and be a director. It's kinda foolish. Later after not settling for the not so great girl I left college and proceeded to move in with a married one. That's life for ya. When you want perfect, you get to put your hands right on the flag and fall right into whatever mess it took to make it seem like you made it. And then y0u don't get perfect... you get a mess. Kinda like a house of cards. I wonder if my whole life has been like a life of cards?


Well o well, still hanging on to my job by the barest of threads. Strongly considering quiting the game cuz it doesn't make me happy anymore but then what does. I worry what I am going to do after I lose my job and I can't even breathe right. I wish there was some way I could just escape in Vana'diel with some chick and show her what it took me 2 years to learn. I could so start a business from this game but I am just crazy believing that I will actually ever find someone good enough for a fat redux perjorative guy like me.


They HAVE however given me the option to post to an English team in a couple of months but I have to MAKE it a couple of months before that happens.


Here's hopin' I make it.