Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hohito is happy really

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:68 RNG:44

I have perhaps done my last bid at poker for a while. I partied a little too hard last time and now it's got me wondering how much I can trust my friends. Some friends DO let friends drive drunk and that's the ones you better not have too close to ya when you're in a jam.
../
I am getting my WAR up there in levels and I was just now able to buy him a Byrnie. Since I plan to use him as a tank I don't want a lot of -evasion stats in the gear. It's my opinion that with a WHM using Flash to stun during recasts, the WAR/NIN is a superior tank even over a NIN when with enough evasion measured in. Now the only problem is deciding which weapons would be best. I am guessing dual Macuahitls for their +enmity.
../
At work some new women are in the group and I am really relieved to see that people are starting to leave me alone. I am even starting to get my stats above average and such. I am currently trying to figure out how to spend the rest of the days off I have this year and that's sort of fun.
../
It's funny but every now and then I think of women but don't really like one in particular. It's funny not to have that fantasy girl-wants-me feeling like I used to have. I honestly don't LIKE like any particular woman and that's sort of weird.
../
Maybe I am old.