Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, May 30, 2008

What's a good brand?


BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:65 RNG:44
..

My WHM doesn't get too much use of late though I often experiment with WHM/WAR against lesser colibri just to see if I can survive a while and get a pattern down of Flash > Provoke > Cure III > etc. It works well esp with all of the -% Spell Interruption gear that I have. I still have to get the AF feet though that gives -20% spell interruption and he will be unstoppable. Then he will just need HP.
\
..
Well I finally got WAR to where he can lot stuff from the cities which gives me a reason to go to city Dynamis' again. Honestly though most of the Dynamis gear is set up towards +Attack and what I plan to use WAR for mostly is as a tank as WAR/NIN at 75. It's then I I will have full ability to start a linkshell and be able to fill the role and talk about most things including tanking with some authority. I have SO far to go before I level NIN to 37 but who knows, before I know it I will be there.
../
Things at work are really improving but I found it odd that one person mentioned that I was always just in time to log in like within the minute even though I live 40 minutes away. Is that part of my personality? To always be at the cutting edge before falling off? I certainly am there in my job but I don't have anyone's animosity there anymore. Things are looking up.

..

People at poker are mad at me. I guess it's cuz I don't like to call them back. I have this new phone that is a whatever brand and has the voicemail on this icon on the second page. It's really annoying to hear my old friend's voice inviting me to a party that happened TWO DAYS ago! That phone is just a disaster! I am just gonna have to sweat it with their antics until I am back in their good graces cuz for me if I ignored them like they think I am ignoring them, I'd be mad too. This all wouldn't have happened though if they had found my old phone. It was a NOKIA. That is a good brand.