Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How many merits4 that?


BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

It's always a good day to try to kill Bahamut. Here he is in all his glory. He wasn't so hard but I hear that the next version is much tougher. I saw someone doing a run for him today but we were only just able to get the cs for the slivers on Sunday so I wonder how they got through 3 promys in one day? Who knows. (edit: the next version is totally different thing, Apocalypse Nigh is the next fight which can be done with 6 people and is rather easy but fun. I did my 3 slivers in one day too so it wasn't so hard. Promys are CAKE now!)

I am about to go do a Beseiged and I am at a loss as to whether to finally get the Penitent's Rope or continue saving for my really cool item that I want that's far more money? I think I am just gonna get it and be done with it. That means that I will have to sell my Spectral Belt which gives the most -enmity of all belts, and my WHM will miss it, but -3 enmity ain't so bad with +5 INT and +5 MND.

Tonight I am going to do a Xarca run too so might as well get him ready early. I am maxed out in Elemental Skill (8 points) and in Ice Potency(5 points). Next in line is my Freeze 2 which I think needs only one more (3 points) to be maxed but I will need 5 merits for that one point.

I am getting along a lot better with my current manager than I was with my last one and I hope for great things from work but I am going to try to keep my mouth shut there. It's working out pretty good so far.

Man! I am SO sick from this cold. I feel awful. Even caffeine idnt helpin.

Well on the upside, my THF finally got Feint. Ya, ya, you guys cowed me into it. If the great THF leaders of our ls use it, it can't be all that bad. I used it in meripo tho and I can't say I noted the difference. But WOW is that Accomplice ability ever useful! I saved the WHM and the uber WAR many times when they had pulled too much hate or there was a link or something. I used it so much that I had to move it to the top of the Job Abilities list.

/poke :)