Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, April 25, 2008

I like a good party


BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:63 RNG:44
Ages ago I was a part of something selfless. Something useful and not useful. Something simple. Times are so much enjoyable when nothing is needed. Such was the way of Uchipu and her Monday nights. We were all so young.
Bah, this is the only picture on my old computer that I could use so I am using it. It boggles my mind though some of the people that have achieved great things and then choose to do something else. If I had Lu Shang, no way would I try another game after fishing 10000 Moat carp. I would have to be nuts.
I have to continue my upward journey slowly but surely. I have this dream of having this killer DRK with relic GSD with maxed INT and Dark skill and since my BLM already has most of those merits covered, I keep on dreaming. Recently, thanks to a couple of dynamis linkshell buddies, I discoverd what 20k per hour exp feels like and I LIKE IT. If leveling NIN and RDM and SAM or whatever subs get me into those type of parties then I will perhaps try to level those jobs. I spent my 5 merits points I earned that night on critical hits. I don't know why but it just feels great to do a 3 critical hits in a row. Plus I get the impression that more critical hits possible make my multi-hit weaponskill(ws) damage go up.
I sort of feel like I should have kept on maxing my Dagger skill and my evasion but critical hits helps my WAR which I am trying to level and it helps my DRK and RNG so after a lot of thought I went that way.
I got lost in BCD Friday night and after going all over the place I managed to aggro some mobs in a tower and the Hydra DRK proceeded to put me in the ground. I should have used reraise to get out there and I will def do that in the future.
I let a friend drive my car and he put a big dent on it I won't say where but instead of getting angry and rueful I remembered this one time when I put a dent in his wall so it's all good. I wonder if it was intentional though but hey if I damaged his wall, does it matter? Guess not.
Got the next couple of days off so I am liking the idea of going out of town. Still I don't want to spend any money but I never go on vacation and OH yeah, I would have to go alone. Bah.
Tomorrow night, I guess I'm buying shots. Party!