Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm gonna need a bigger radio

BLM:75 WHM:75 SMN:47 THF:75 WAR:62 RNG:44

Yes it's true I'm a fan of Jodie Foster but not cuz of that Yale thing although I have "gone out" with someone that went there. And YES I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO HV GONE THERE but I didn't.

I have always fancied myself "second best" of everything so Yale has always held some fascination for me. Like TOP GUN's Maverick, I fancy myself able to better the ghost. It represents what I should have done would that my drive would have held intact. I still have some few accoplishments I can manage but I think I am destined just to care for my parents and my little brother and sister even though one is rich and the other has WAY too fine a girlfriend, hah!

I still have some few nuggets of charm left.

I'm in Pensacola and am on my way to New Orleans to wish well my cousin's daughter at her wedding. It's once in a lifetime and nowadays I am really starting to pontificacize such things. Nice word huh? Same goes for diamonds. I used to think they were such a waste of money and I thought Rolexes were money better spent and hey for that matter why not buy her a nice car? But symbols, distinctive and piercing, are the way of a person or persons who do not want to be mistaken for someone everyday.

Do I long to be someone not normal? YOU BETCHA!