Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Friends

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I have seen reruns of many many sitcoms in my time but none are as recurrently funny as Friends.

Watching those guys from 10 years ago is like going back in time to 1955 to a time when you yourself were amazing and love and sex and fine women were a flick of the wrist.

In fact I never even liked Jennifer Aniston back in the day but NOW watching her on the show, omg my heart pounds! Even Courtney is like omg really? was she THAT good-looking? Really? And I didn't watch the show?

I actually watched Lost in Space before seeing a single episode of Friends and I bonded immediately to Joey's character... and having Heather Graham in the movie didn't hurt.

So yeah, if you haven't ever tuned in to Friends, DO IT. I literally can't go a single scene without laughing whereas other shows I can go a whole show without smiling. It's gold and those people and their writers, magic.