Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Wifely

BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I like Brit Marling.  Meh, I wonder who doesn't. It's funny because in the old days I would LIKE a lot of girls, some of whom were married or with boyfriends, in fact nearly all of them, and I would get looks like I was acting unseemly.

If a girl is fine, she is fine. WOOO HOOO your wife is GOOD looking. Now it's time to decide if she hugged a guy too long or talked about morning cereal, like CAptain CruNch, for all the wrong reasons and then you need to stop looking at her. I was looking for this girl once that told me where she worked and I asked this bartender if he knew where that was and he was like WHY are looking for a married girl?!

Um. Cuz she makes a good beer?

Sorry guys and I take full responsibility if the wife I marry is fine but if your wife is good looking and she's a waitress, and she's nice, Ima ask about her. I'm not asking for her number, not asking for her address or even her diaphragm size, I just wanna hang around good-looking people. Nothing personal. If I hear she's having problems getting rid of you, that's another story and I would be the first one to leave someone alone if it seems like I bothered them.

Same thing goes for all the people I mention in my blog. If I talk about you being FINE or me doing you all night, well that's me talking to myself. This is MY blog and it is a record of my life for all to see but still mostly for my own personal use. It is not meant to offend people and if you take offense because nigga this or nigga that or JEWS suck and such, well that's your own misconception. If you take anything constuctive from this reading you should learn that I don't intentionally hurt people's feelings.