Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, March 06, 2014

The good son


BLM:90 WHM:90 SMN:90 THF:90 WAR:90 DRK:90 RNG:90 PLD:90

I was visiting my mother in the hospital yesterday. She had a problem with her veins near her heart. She has pain there and the doctors made every scan imaginable and couldn't find anything wrong. They even did a PEP-scan I think it's called where they put a camera through her veins. They gave her anaesthesia and because the doctor arrived late, some of it wore off, and she was made to suffer so that they didn't have to use a second batch of it.

On the other hand, maybe this was their way of trying to get her to agree to a second batch, which might cause her to OVERDOSE on it, ya?

Orange Park is a city unto itself. It's not exactly Clay County and definitely not Duval. Here in Jacksonville, the city part of it is in Duval county and most of the suburban areas are a part of Clay County.

This is similar to how it was in New Orleans. The city part of it was in Orleans Parish and the major suburbs outside, the rich parts, were in Jefferson Parish.

And this is how it is in New York right? The city part of it is in one area and the private parts are in another area, New Jersey.  Isn't it strange how the private areas SOMEHOW don't fall under the same jurisdiction of the city. Why is that? There has to be a pattern there throughout the country I bet. But why?

Some nurses were wheeling my mother out and asking her to have a good time at home after "hurting" her with their fecked up procedures and one of them asked her if HER SON was behaving himself.

I wonder which son they meant.