Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

X Men


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

In Xmen, there is a problem that they all cannot overcome which includes the mass of sentinels sent to kill off ALL remaining mutants. It starts out with the mutants of the future fighting for their lives against Sentinels twice their size and though they do a good job for a while, the numbers of Sentinels become overwhelming, but there is still hope because Kitty(that's what I call Ellen Page, no not really) is able to send someone's conscious mind to a time before the attack and thus they are continuously able to avoid attack and extinction.  

Soon Xavier and Eric(Magneto) arrive and let them know of a way out which means sending Wolverine to an ancient previous self from before the time of Phoenix and Cyclops but after his time with his brother.  He has to stop ancient Mystique from killing a professor that was responsible for designing the Sentinels.  It's because of this lawlessness that she is captured and her ability to change into others is put into the Sentinels program allowing them to overpower the X-men. 


As you might imagine the eye candy is superb and the storyline is great.  I would tell you more but I'm out of steam.  I'm getting old and by that I mean running out of ideas I guess.  


The best part of the movie and the tear jerker moment comes when Mystique is confronted with her choice to become violent or not.  


I can't decide who I am in that movie, but it was so awesome I had to see it twice.