Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Friday, October 24, 2014

For cars


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

You should be very careful when dealing with cops.  They are the law, not just in reality but in their heads.  You are also dealing with a bit of reality in your own head when you speak to them because his job when he talks to you is going to be unpleasant, he knows it and you know it, and the only thing that you can do is to either keep it as unpleasant as he has already decided it's going to be or you can make the interaction MORE unpleasant.  

Of course the natural response of any person is to think that this a time to cut jokes or to smile or to maybe compliment the officer but no.  This lesson today is to REALIZE what it means to deal with the law.  It's serious, it's public, and he don't care who you are, you are going to conform to his predisposed plan whether that be a warning or a ticket or even a harsh grilling about your manners on the road, what he has planned is the LEAST of what's going to happen.  

Trust me on this.  

How do I know?  Because I am exactly like that.  I am a judge.  I decide.  If I have to say some things, the LEAST of what is going to happen is that we will have that discussion.  I need you to understand me.   

That's what it was like for the President.  People probably think it's ok to cut jokes with him because he's SO SERIOUS.  It's not him.  It's the job.  As you can probably tell from all of the media fare, it's SERIOUS thing to cut jokes with the President.  That's what I want you to take away from dealing with police officers.  It's not fun time.  It's "how is this gonna look on paper" time.  It's "how is this gonna look on police video time."  

I am dismayed at what I saw yesterday.  The world is coming apart.  People with hatred against their own government.  You are probably wondering if I know where all of this comes from.  

Where do these "home-grown" terrorists come from? 

Well I will tell you.  It comes from secrets.  Assassins are sent to keep secrets.  And if "people" aren't willing to risk an assassination then mercenaries are sent to "explain" things to you.  This means harassment.  It means coughing when you are talking, it means a flat tire, a keyed car, a refused late fee adjustment, even perhaps a bit of SODA WATER when what you ordered was a scotch and TONIC WATER.  

This lady in front of me, my neighbor, has stopped waking me up with her car alarm now.  But I guarantee you she was doing it on purpose, and I assure you I have never seen her before in my life before she moved into the house in front of me.  

That's demons.  Demons that pursue you but you don't know why.  Now it bears mentioning again that secrets are how these people are borne.  People with 100 times the salary of a regular worker, like drug dealers that sell 50 cents worth of cocaine for 50 dollars, can afford several full time jobs as a luxury.  And now that you can afford plenty of battleships, it's time to send out an aircraft carrier to decide what's what out there.  

And once you've USED your aircraft carrier, well... you're probably going to LIKE it.  And hey you know you have to keep those chains greased up and the water clean and what not so maybe we need to CREATE some conflict, just for the sake of maintenance.  

Yeah, you're probably thinking "IMAGINED enemies" at this point but no... PLENTY of enemies.  But you know what as soon as I pull my camera out, whoosh, gone.  

A camera is a beautiful thing.  It takes your good side and your bad side.  One of the worst things an actor can do is take a picture of themselves with a mean face because once out in public, THAT'S the image that stays in people's mind.  It's the werewolf mentality.  Once someone has lost it in public, and shown their war face, EVERYONE knows your face, and that you were violent.  

So be careful with taking your own enraged face.  But this works FOR you too.  If you take someone ELSE's enraged face, when they are provoking you or harassing you or even coughing while looking at you.  POOF, they become a werewolf or maybe just 50% werewolf or someone that deals with werewolves which of course makes them almost as scary as you because .0001% violent is still violent.  

How does this apply to me?  Well I am not violent and it's because of this that I can feel such a HUGE onslaught of emotion when people act against me.  Without warning people out of nowhere giving me wrong information, like this one girl at the theater that gave me the wrong time the movie ended so that my ride got there early then left.  

It's not imagined and now I am taking pictures of it.   

So a warning to people that darkness comes from bars.  People want to keep their secrets and it's not just me, it's you.  It's not just Florida, it's everywhere.  And as sure as there are people, like drug-dealers and whores and pimps and their clients, willing to keep and defend secrets here in Florida, there are people like that in your state.  It's 50/50.  All you gotta do is go to your local bar and there are people like that willing to defend their secrets there... gambling with people's lives.  

And it's people like that that cause terrorists.  They overheat someone.  They attack them with hit and run tactics so that it all SEEMS imagined.  The bars usually tell the police who these "beleaguered" people are like they are doing the public a service but what they are doing is just sacrificing people for the sake of their own existence.  

BARS need to fade out of existence.

PS. You guys know that there are PARKING LOTS next to bars right?  For CARS?