Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Thanks for having me


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Yesterday my life was threatened.  This was not the first time either.  

The guy online named Jirachi started to talk about his wounded cat.  You see he OWNS his cat.  And he starts to talk about how he has liver damage and that it's probably better if he just puts him down.  

As soon as he starts talking about DEATH I realize he is a criminal.   He is trying to justify treating others as inferior and he has no problem showing off just how VIOLENT he might choose to be. 

But the reason I knew he was talking about putting ME down, since I also have liver problems and probably gross everyone who sees me like he says he feels about his own cat, is because this "death spell" was done to me before by another person.  

It was near my sister's house.  Yes, my own sister.  You see there is NO way my sister would threaten my life but her husband... not so much.  Still after years of supporting him, a tattooed, two-timing, liar, that sings in a band that mostly insults each other onstage, I would find it HARD to believe he would threaten my well-being.   But one day I go off to their next-door neighbor's house.  They had been to my sister's house many times and I got to know them pretty good so I felt no problem visiting their house for a change.  About an hour later the husband gets home and we start talking and all seems average to good.  When it gets time to go I say these words that always hit a nerve for me now... 

"thanks for having me".  I say to him.  
"I didn't invite you." He responds.

Then it hits me that these guys own a cemetary... a CEMETARY.   

But that's my nickname right?  Uninvited.  Still it was hard to figure out if I should be offended or exactly where that comment came from.  But it sticks in my head when someone says "thanks for having me" that someone is about to be STABBED with a betrayal.   

Still later, one day, we go off to visit, his OTHER friends down the street.  They ALSO have a $200,000 ridiculous house and are about 30 years old maybe and I am wondering HOW but meh they probably are ok.  The guy is this tattooed guy, almost shaven head like half my size and he seems friendly enough with his wife around but after a while I decide to step outside for a cigarette and then he sits down next to me and starts talking about a wild dog out in the neighborhood.  "He's been here, he's been there,

...we might have to put him down." he says with a smile.