Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, November 03, 2014

Wishing well


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

I just got finished watching A Million Ways to Die in the West which included Sarah Silverman in it and was quite well-made but not so refined as I would have liked.  The music was great though.  Part of me thinks that the early monologues were maybe intentional because, you know, that's Seth McFarlane's style is to irritate you until you realize he's doing it intentionally... but nah, it came across as rookie, which he IS a rookie so maybe the next movie will be more refined.  

A couple of things I took away, and I'm about to see it again so it will be MANY more things I take away from watching it a second time(which I am dreading to do) is that "people die in the west".  

Some other points, that I'd like to point out:

1. Some people are willing to forgive others' faults mostly because they feel worthless

2. Some people, that's all they know is dominating others, and these people can show up right out of nowhere, but a BIG CLUE is that they are from out of town

3. The finest woman, has been through some tough times and even though she wants to settle down with say, MY BROTHER, it seems clear from the movie that they will ALWAYS want to push men around thinking they are all that

4. Keeping no.3 in mind, the whole movie was worth it to see Charlize Theron in a bridal gown looking back at you... OUCH... that's a life worth living! 

5. whores are messed up people too, with hearts and minds that click to little things while denying the big picture of what those little things mean(How do I know? Don't ask.)

OK. That's enough outtakes for one viewing.  I am sure there are deeper messages in there somewhere but since it was a comedy, I know it wasn't made to be an epic movie about innocence lost or some such, I know it's meant to be easily understood.  

Ok so now let's talk about 3 wishes.  You might think WOW what if I found a bag of money.  

Wish#1: I wish I found a huge amount of money.  

Wishing for it and having it are two different things right? But let's say this happens.  One thing that young people frequently don't understand about the world is that, some old people are old and worthless, depend on their children or some such and live in nursing homes or in bedrooms in someone's house somewhere.  Other old people, took the same risks and are RICH, and their children are just waiting for them to die so they get their share but not because they helped in any sort of way.  Still others, like my parents, have given everything they have to their children.  When I was in college, they sent me thousands to cover costs.  They've always let me stay with them whenever I found myself in need.  And my mother cooks ceaselessly as though I were still unable to cook for myself.  It's families like this that mostly keep to themselves. 

Ok so again sidetracked, those other old people, the ones that involve themselves in others' lives, are the ones ALLOWING you to keep the money.  They are involved in OTHER people's business and that's what is called domination.  It's a risk.  If they are found out they are out but if not then they ride the wave of insider trading all the way up to the top where other people like them could all keep the secret.  

Rich people should not exist.  That should be obvious to you.  To have some people making double maybe triple or 5 times the wealth of another sounds justifiable and controlled, someone making 30k and his boss making 60k sounds like a promotion worth waiting 20 years for.  It's doable and patient and everyone would agree to let you keep that 60k a year.  

But to have someone making 300million...  what's that? Where does letting one person keep this money correspond to giving other people hope for retirement? 

Well, I got off track again, ok so back to the bag of money.  People, most especially other people that are as broke as you that didn't go to school, are watching to see trends so that they can ride a wave like a gold rush to richness.  If you find a bag of money, first thing that is going to happen is, you are going to want to keep it secret.  And I am TELLING you that you can't.  Especially not today.  And I am TELLING you that people out there are going to make a play for it if you do.  You don't FIND things in this world, you grow them or you steal them, that's all that can happen.  And what's worse is that this bag of money is a HUGE bag of money, because then it's SOMEONE'S money, who is going to want it back and pay people to get it back.  

Now at the legal end of this you might ask the cops to watch it for weeks and weeks and you might get to keep the money and maybe start small business of donuts for the cops that helped you "earn" the money... hahahaha. 

Well, the world doesn't work that way, the money will be someone else's and that person, because he has so much OTHER money will probably send people to MESS UP your life for a while till he gets satisfied he's taken a "bag of money"s worth out of your life.  

So wishing for money, might seem like a good idea but money that is not grown is taken, and once taken, it is usually taken by the strongest and the most wild person out in the cosmos.  It's better to grow it.  

Wish#2: I wish SUCH and SUCH girl would fall in love with me.  

What's wrong with this you ask?  Well, only someone like me that is 40+ years old can tell you. You have to have the examples of rejection and EVEN acceptance to understand that you won't want to steal love.  

I have been "in love" quite a few times in my life.  Usually it is with some karaoke queen or a really pretty girl at work.  Wishing her to be with me, I would sing karaoke back to her or try to talk to her on cigarette break or maybe even sit next to her somehow while doing my job.  It's creepy maybe but asking a girl out that I barely know... is worse, it's stupid and even now it sounds like harassment or worse a risk of rejection that is untenable because she's going to reject you, HOW can she say yes if she doesn't know the first thing about you?  Hmmf.  Food for thought.  

Still, you could try EVEN harder to dress up your existence and BOY have I tried to do that! You could try to help her with her karaoke gear like I used to do for this one girl at the end of the night.  It was nice I thought and we were slowly getting to know each other but one day she stopped me from helping her because some OTHER guy started to help her and he dropped her stuff... which was NOT her stuff btw.  Or you could get a table full of guys to sit around and do shots while they sing and in time maybe she will sit with you which happened once but as you might guess... table full of guys.  When's my chance to talk to her in all of this?  One night I actually got to go to her house and we spent all night talking about her boyfriend so I remained pleasant company till morning and the table full of guys were like NAME NAME NAME(insert my name) like I didn't know what I was doin.   I didn't.  Girl has a boyfriend, what logic thinks "screw that boyfriend she much want me to TAKE HER!" 

Still another method I tried was to be friends with her friends.  Yeah, because karaoke chicks have the BEST of friends.  So I did.  And truth is no matter how bad people say "other people" are, people are always nice and respectful to you if you understand how they think.  I got to know a great many people that were plugging away at life while doing "questionable things" that I really never found out about.  

But that changed one day.  

One day some people became AFRAID of me or at least apprehensive.  Soon, NEW people showed up that were suddenly "old friends" of the people I knew and didn't like me. My dream of having probably the biggest wedding in Jacksonville has changed to everyone knows my name and face and would piss in my soup.  That's because that is what fear does and I can't control fear because I don't have a band full of people to tell my side of stories.  

Soon it was obvious to everyone that I was only friends with them because I wanted to be with one of THEIR women and poof, now we got what we got.  We got me wishing for the girl, and she probably DOES like me a whole lot, but with the side dish of everyone is suspicious of me and wouldn't lend me their sofa let alone their secrets or let me into their group.  

Which is ok I didn't want to be in their group, I wanted to take the girl away from that... which is ALSO a problem yes?  Bad idea?  Right. 

And I didn't wish for a cow.  For some reason, cows keep showing up like, "I'm available!" lol... oh lord.  

Ok, so I don't know how to get an excellent girl now STILL, but at least I know several ways NOT to do it.  

Wish#3: I wish to be famous

Ok, so all that that I just said, that's what happend after all those years spent earning influence and spending time with bunches of people.  In my mind, I was earning their trust and their votes; but in their mind, eventually, I became just some other guy that didn't belong.  Remember that scene with Robert Downey Jr in what's it called, Natural Born Killers, yeah that! Eventually, playtime was over and the killers realized Downey Jr wasn't helping so he had to go... that! 

You can't just meet a bunch of people and think "these people will vote for me", no.  And what's worse, is believing all people want every other person to be like them, it's a HUGE mess of people that you don't realize exists when you are sitting with the same people like I was for like 5 years.  Every bar has a HUGE mess of people associated with it somehow.  Still, I have hope that my legacy is not altogether used up since that WAS a bunch of goodwill on my part.  

Ok, that sums up today's lesson.  Wishing for things is cheating. You know it, the Genie knows it, and people watching you know it, and they can't wait for the oppotunity to "get in on" the wronging of your wishes.  Everyone all around you is growing things like, women, fame, and fortune, and NOONE thinks you should be able to wish for them, and NOONE is going to let that happen while they sit there watching you... trying to steal.  

PS: One thing that I will tell you for cheap/free(you like free?) is that I LOVE me some yellow cheesecake, its 2 good.