Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hall pass


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Last night I dreamt of Rachel.  And no it's not what you might think.  Actually you could say that I just woke up from a dream I was having with her in it.  I start out in a classroom with her at the front and it's a very important test and the people taking it are on the left side of the room.  The people on the right don't have to take it.  My desk is somewhere in the middle of those rows on the left and I remember getting to class on time.  But I have to hurry right up and do something important with the people on the right... I think.  Or maybe I go off and have another part of the dream at this point that I can't remember now.  In any case, at the end here with me about to wake up I get that feeling I used to get LONG ago about being late for work.  You know the one: you are late for work, it's YOUR fault, but you are still dashing like mad trying to get there on time.  Well, I make it back to class, with some sense of accomplishment, and see my desk empty there, with my blank test laying there and for some reason I sit down and ponder at it, wondering whether I should even take the test at this point.  

Rachel walks over, doesn't really look at me, picks up the test, and points to the name portion of it.  

Yeah, I think to myself, I at least had better put my name on it.  I check the clock and out of an hour I have 10 minutes left, 20 if I skip going to the next class and use the 10 minutes they give me to get to the next class.