Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Growth

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

A man's word is his bond.  

Old saying ya?  Well, his word should not be bondage.  I have thought a lot about bondage over the years and slavery and wondered if it was done but it isn't is it?  We still have 30 year mortgages, 3o year marriages and even longer terms for paying off college and even medical debt.  

Should this exist?  

I read somewhere that debt was forbidden in Jewish law.  Am I right about this that Jews can only lend to non-Jews or something?  Good idea, right?  That'll teach em.  Most things you do with good intentions weren't meant to hold you prisoner.  College loans, while useful, are getting ridiculous and so are medical bills.  Soon your dentist and your mechanic are gonna want in on this action too, then what?   10k car repairs?  10k dental work?  10k roofs and pools?  How far should we take this INSURANCE business?  Because, you know, we got rid of the black people that were slaves so that we could INSTEAD replace them with US.  Now if you don't see this trend happening that's because you are not old enough to see that it's happening.  

Now I don't mind public healthcare but wth just happened with Obamacare?  Did we progress... or did we regress?  Are we a healthier society or are we damaged?  What I can tell you is that we don't have enough doctors.  And by that measure, doctors can do no wrong can they? Such are the thoughts of a philosopher-in-training.  Now I don't have all the answers because somewhere out there is a guy with a Doctorate in Philosophy that studied MANY scenarios about right and wrong much like I did for my MBA(which I didn't finish).  I have several books of business dealings and problems that they had and I wrote SEVERAL case studies that were graded and passed each at least 20 pages long.  I may not be the cream of the crop when it comes to education but I did complete PLENTY of it.  

For some reason, and I have to believe that it was for a good reason to start, the Catholics came up with the idea of confession.  Good idea.  You were selfish, you strayed from your husband maybe, or maybe you slapped your girlfriend, all these things you were sorry for so you came to your priest and he acknowledged it, told you how to right it and forgave you and gave you penance.  Maybe he used what you learned to explain things to everyone else.  Violence begets violence or addiction, even sex, turns you into a beast or maybe you stole and now it's time for a sermon about how society doesn't need any more holes... see, confession is not only useful to the person but good for society.  

Bankruptcy is like this.  You owed money but then had to break your promise.  So what?  There are plenty of people out there to lend to that WON'T break their promises and because they can borrow more often, they become richer sooner and can expand as their ideas and their PLANS become more realistic and frugal.  

You will find that people that WON'T forgive debt or who WON'T forgive wrongdoing, are the ones that want to possess you.  Puppetmasters.  People don't know THEIR secrets, like blackmail for one, but that ONE THING you did long ago, hah you cocksucker!   We can't forget the past, we SHOULDN'T, but we must forgive.  

That's the point of baptism.  A fresh start.  A reward for understanding.  You have achieved a nice bright spot in your heart, the priest will bear witness to it and through your priest or even the Pope, you can be reminded how to be holy, even if you forgot. You have an ENGINE of goodness that fights off infectious behavior, it fights off sin.  

~Oh COME all ye fAithful... joyful and triumphant... oh come let us adore him oh come let us adore him, oh come let us adore hiIM, Christ the lord.  

Marriages should be this way too.  Now I don't have a lot of experience in marriage.  I was too afraid to have a child and I even aborted one once.  But I was wrong... perhaps.  Having a child is  a serious thing.  I had two chances to be married and I turned them down because they already had children.  You see, I wanted to have my OWN children and if society would have made it NORMAL to me for one woman to have many different people's children, it would not been so wrong to me or so scary.  If you could have more wives, wives would be happier, fine women wouldn't be so taken or so "how in the world is she with THAT GUY".  People could have MANY interests and still have their main one to cuddle with.  It seems like this would be a better way, to have short term marriages, maybe ones that last 20 years like a post office job and its pension?  

Again these are ideas.  I am not trying to change the world.  Trump would certainly agree with me right?  We don't need to limit ourselves and I am sure we don't want to find out that people got tired of each other and started hitting each other because SOCIETY didn't allow them to separate.  But one thing that my sister taught me was that if you are in a relationship and you don't live together, it doesn't last.  It lasted for her during difficult times because they had a house together and during a difficult times for me, it didn't last. That's why I have my own rules for things.  If we live together, then you can't cheat and if we have a child together then we can't divorce until she's or he's grown or in a boarding school or something.  But to stay married when you don't like each other because SOCIETY wants it, it's not healthy in my opinion.  

Short term is better.  Change is better.  Short term presidents, short term loans, and short term promises and short term lies to your girlfriend, are better.  Now again, I don't condone lying and I am not a liar not one bit, but you know all is fair in love and war they say.  Old sayings like this are not famous without good reason.  Maybe the beginning of love should be a BIG FAT LIE which makes the fact that she told you she had a boyfriend or a husband and have that be a lie... not such a bad thing later.  If I didn't just walk off every time a girl told me she had a boyfriend(equals most of the time) maybe I would have spawned more girlfriends.  Maybe there needs to be NEBULA before the star is born.  Lies and conflict and confusion are a part of that.  There needs to be ENERGY to spark a new solar system or relationship or growth... jeez that sounded wrong. 

"hey girl, let's start a GROWTH... see you at seven?" (bring lies, plastic flowers, and spray pistols) 

One thing I do know is that I never lied to a woman and the few relationships I was in were WAY too serious and they didn't need to be but also remember that I am not very responsible.  Every time I came close to responsibility I lost faith.  I had fear.  And I ducked out of it.  It doesn't mean I am not older now and more responsible but it means I didn't have the opportunities that I might have had; so even though I have lessons that speak of disaster, I don't have the TRUST of those that have LIVED those great lives you hear about like Obama and Joel, that are daily and harsh and difficult to maintain.  I have spent most of my life drinking in a bar, piously hoping for some girl to be as desperate for love as I was and somehow single and drinking and good looking; it's really kind of ridiculous to think about my past self and wonder at what I was trying to achieve.  

But I was always a good soul.  

God is wrath.  If you do nothing, God speaks... to get you going.  If you wrong people, God acts.