Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, February 05, 2017

I am your God

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

 I am the son of the devil.

Sometimes I wonder at this.  I have weird numbers show up for my birth date my social security number and even my phone numbers and driver's license.  Now, if you know a mathematics teacher he will tell you that math is like a self-fulfilling prophecy.  You can MAKE numbers mean anything.  Once a long time ago I took an IQ(Intelligence Quotient) test.  I saw that I was just a few numbers from genius and when I looked over the questions I saw that some of the questions I could have easily have gotten them right if I just took a little more time and I just plain ole started considering myself a genius.  I was still exceptional by a long shot but Nah, I wanted to be a genius so I was.  A couple of days later, my math teacher in high school does a little speech and tells us this thing about how a mathematical IQ test is less accurate if you have an affinity for math because you are PRE-DISPOSED to do well.  So, he crushed my self-status even though he didn't know it.  A little later the class, which all respects him greatly because he really was one in a million when it came to math teachers, asks him what HIS IQ was.

He said he was off the charts because he didn't miss a single question.

That's was amazing to me but since then I have always wondered about how high an IQ could POSSIBLY  be if said person was simply asked a different set of questions.  What if they were asked about Oceanography or about the strategy of WWII or about Master of Orion?   You see, we can't all be amazing at all things.  A genius is only so smart, in his field.

Well, I got sidetracked there since what I wanted to talk about today was about me.

At ~13 I placed 4th in the district at a competition regarding business knowledge.  I was the ONE selected to represent my high school which was HUGE.  


At ~14 I WON the district in Entreprenuership, that's first place at my school and first place at my district of schools.and then placed 10th at state.

At 15 I was elected the class president, though at this point I was no longer at a public school but still managed to ace my advanced math test which was mostly about trigonometry/pre-calculus.

At 16 I was in college tutoring people in Calculus.  The principal agreed with others that I was ready to enter college early and enrolled in a concurrent program where I finished my senior year at the same time as my freshman year at college.  I was also taking Calculus so my tutoring often ended with me asking the professor to check my work which was funny but not funny, but it also made me an expert at Calculus simply because I had a lot of practice with it.

At 17 I failed out of pre-med or rather got a bunch of Cs and then it was clear that I really didn't have the drive to make it through the pre-med program.

At 18 I dropped out of college and joined the Marine Corps.  I scored a perfect on the ASVAB and that message that the math teacher had said about unlimited IQ kind of swayed me into thinking I would make a great leader among soldiers.

That didn't turn out as I had planned though, but enough about me.

This whole time I am amazing people left and right, I needed to get laid.  It's not hard. I had skipped my senior prom.  I had expected to be a doctor.  I had expected to be a great person but at the back of my mind I was like WHERE is the pussy?

Suffice it to say that my life went WAY OVER HERE and way over there and eventually I ended up at a bank.  And in hindsight I think that they got a VERY educated person for cheap.  People sitting right next to me were drag racing and came from "the BRonx" and liked to get into fights and I was right there wondering why people with college degrees got to be paid more when they really weren't all that smart.

Ok.  So today we are going to talk about the son of the devil.  I have told you before what the devil is right?  He is the beast in all of us.  We stray from our faith in the system and in God and here come our animal urges to wreck us.

My pastor said this today that nothing about being a Christian is about being good(paraphrased).  He's right.  We must all remember that we are sinful and impure and must constantly wash off that feeling or addiction that comes with being at our core... a beast.  So it is that Jesus was the SON of man.  Man is a beast.  He was the son of a beast or rather a half-son as he mentioned today also since God was his father, but I would rather focus on the fact that as a son of man, he was ALSO just a man.  He was as imperfect as us and as bestial as us.  You see, this is why I can't be a preacher because people would just tear me up if I ever said in public that Jesus was imperfect.  That's why this message is meant for people that LIKE me.  Rules were meant to be broken and always there are people willing to break them.  They are like gypsies, they are here for the party and they will leave, after perhaps stealing your CDs and stopping up your toilet for fun.  They are territorial and even a little unrepentant about being "free" to do as they choose.  That's why they are called "them".

Ok so that's also why we need America first.  Like in the movie 300, reason is the center of all things, and it must be fought for and there is never a lack of people willing to chip off their "piece" of reason.  You know that saying "Jesus is the reason for the season"?  Well, in all actuality Jesus IS reason.  It's only through reason that an understanding can come about and Jesus got us there.

Ok so Jesus is perfect right?  He is God but he is also just a man.  Remember also that he was also resurrected.  It's only our belief in the resurrection that alerts the "bible-breakers" that we will not be broken.  We will CHANGE to fit the need.  Jesus' body was BROKEN so that ours would NEVER be.  We are NEVER broken, if you are a Christian.

So to rap up, not only am I ALSO the son of the devil, ALSO the son of man... but so are you... IF you are a Christian.

I sometimes wonder at people that think some dastardly thing like I don't deserve to participate in the last supper.  Hah!  If there is anyone AT ALL that has suffered more than me let him drink and break bread before me...

Oh, I might have mistitled this post... it should have read... I am your JOB.

PS. If you are a policeman, I am your job; if you are a doctor, I am your job; if you are a preacher, I am your job; if you are the president, I am your job; if you are AT ALL interested in saving this world and making it better and growing good will... I am your JOB. 


One more thing, accepting Christ is accepting that you are a beast but also that you are CONSCIOUS of it, that you have self-control of many things, not the least of which is... your hatred.