Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

May 2018

BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Surprise Erin

This is an old picture I drew that supposedly started as Erin which after I goofed it devolved into a mishmash of someone else with long hair, but masculine, that then looked like one of my self-portraits MIXED in with someone that has blue eyes.

Ya, I don't get paid.


In other news, as you can see I took a long hiatus when my church decided to morph their Hal Hunter technology into HAL-hunter technology.  Yeah, that's a real name and he ACTUALLY hunts HALs from the 2001: A Space Odyssey movie. (lol, no)


It seems unlikely you would even know what a HAL looks like until you watch the movie.  So what a HAL is is a self-proclaimed ruler of the world.  Undoubtedly this is someone arrogant and powerful and maybe has one eye, I dunno.


But what really hurts is that this "technology" seemed to be aimed at me.  I became someone that needed to be ousted from the church.  It's SO stupid.  I drive to the gas station.   That's my BIG threat.  I LITERALLY make $40 a month.  And yet the backup Pastor and "protector of the realm" decided I was a threat of some sort and enlisted the aid of not one but TWO people that showed up to LIFE GROUP to cough at me until I would leave.


Well, he may one day claim victory, that's all I'll say.  But for now, I need to tell my story for the past year and that will take a LONG time to tell and I haven't decided if I should go further back.  It's clear that everything that has happened, ALL THE HARASSMENT I have suffered, was not only somehow MY FAULT but that IF this all happened, and I write it down like I am doing now, then that certifies that I have weak mental stability.


Well... who's FAULT is THAT.  Hmmpf.


On a softer note, Erin is awesome.  Hopefully, she gets my situation and I just give thanks that she is so GOOD... at giving... the news.  What?  I mean I have very little coming my way in the form of love from my sister or brother and if I didn't have a mother... it would be a sad state of affairs overall.


Ok one last thing, it's time to trash religion so, in the Bible, it states that Jesus meets with the Romans and the Jews.  Ok?  That's the legitimate authority and the reverent.  So if pastors would explain that BETTER, they would explain that the Jews were the underworld.  That doesn't mean the Jewish religion of TODAY is the underworld, it means that THEN there were people that would speak rumors and DAMN people... OUTSIDE the law.


Ok, I don't want to make this a long thing since I have a lot to do still so I will leave it there.


PS: the artwork is titled "Bring Her Back" probably because she was on vacation or something