Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

March 2019


BLM WHM SMN SCH THF RNG BRD MNK WAR DRK PLD > 99

Beastmaster

I leveled up Beastmaster at some point.  I thought it would take a long time but they made the process easier recently and I really enjoyed the character class.  The beetle in the picture is a Paladin beetle so that means he has Paladin powers.  

So in March 2019 we are getting close to where we are now.  Only 10 days or so until the end of this exercise.  I had something lined up to talk about but it has escaped me now.  I wonder if ok I will talk about typing.  One of the most productive things that I did at Citibank was learn to type.  I have perhaps covered this in a previous blog but taking calls in customer service is a timed affair.  If you take too long then you have to take the hits productivity-wise, which will result in a smaller bonus.  

Now unlike most other people out there I feel that even more impressive than getting whole classes to vote against studying what you have mastered, is to work for nothing.  It might set a bad example true, but taking your sweet time typing out notes that explain what happened and taking the hits for that when your monthly appraisal comes up is a next-level type of nobility.  You KNOW you are going to be a faster typer after you learn so you "take the hits" for learning how to type NOW , knowing full well that you didn't WASTE your time like the "average" rated appraisal says you did.

This is my life.  In a similar vein, I have taken the hits so as to know what dangers are out there in life and now that I know them I can have children and watch out for them to keep my family safe.  

That means there is one LUCKY girl out there! 

Vaughn(Mr. and Mrs. Smith): "stop hitting him I think he said something crazy, what'd you say?" 

Brad Pitt: "I'm getting married!"