Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Latest meanderings


BLM:70 WHM:54 SMN:35 WAR:56 THF:70

I got some help from Durnik and Mithrandel and Nomadic getting my Thief's Testimony. We also helped Javex get his DRG's Testimony in Monastic Cavern. I gotta say that this will prob just have to wait for a while cuz I have low funds and I really wanna go overkill on the meds this time.

I have been in Cape Terrigan for so long that I knew exactly where the Goblin Bandits were and there weren't many of them. I actually tried stealing the testimonies and then using Hide when I failed. This meant that I didn't have to have a lot of Bandits around and could keep recycling the attempts over and over again on the same Bandit.

This didn't work so well with the group though cuz we killed the two near the outpost just like that and then we had to go hunting for more Bandits in a very dangerous area. Not fun. We kept getting aggro from crabs or from raptors and though we didn't wipe, we had a LOT of downtime cuz we had to keep re-casting Sneak and Invisible. ( luckily I subbed WHM).

It was weird though cuz in the end I had a Thief's Testimony but I don't remember when I stole it or when it dropped. The other guys would have caught it if it dropped and I KNOW I didn't have it when we started. Strange.

I am so wanting to just drop this stuff and level RNG but I got no cash and can't afford to spend on arrows like I would like. /pout I could sell off the Millionaire's Desk again but nah. I wanna just get used to having it and start farming again.

Surprisingly, the break I took last week has done me some good. I am reading the forums and typing my blog more and liking everybody again. For a while there I was waking up logging in and hoping for pt without really doing the stuff that makes you feel comfortable in the game like keeping up with forum info and reading Uchipu's latest.

Mith just updated in the forum a link to a GM blog that I find hilarious. He calls himself customer service but this guy is too cool for customer service (um maybe not too cool since he loses his temper a lot, lol). I added him to my Links bar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home