Cool Thoughts 2

I like to write so I am writing. I hope this helps someone.

Monday, July 09, 2007

It's in the eye of the beholder

BLM:75 WHM:69 SMN:44 THF:75 WAR:61 RNG:44

Sometimes it's nice to take a break from it all.
Tomorrow I travel out of the country and will find quite a different environment from what I have gotten used to here in Jacksonville.
I have big hopes that maybe I will find some sort of solace in the company of my family. My cousin is getting married and even though I will probably be jealous as hell most of the time throughout the ceremony, I will find my peace with the future there I expect.
Work is not working out again. Today I had another case of harassment with this girl and I let her slide yet told my boss about it and he took it out on me like I was a pansy for saying anything. He gave me a zero for one call and like a 50 for another which basically screws me for the entire month. The process is so corrupt I'm not even gonna mention it until I need to. I am so lost there, I might be like keeping my job for another 3 years or I might be losing it next month. It's really a crapshoot. One thing is for sure though, I had no problems with my previous mgr like I have had with this one.
Does that beast look scary? He perhaps would look scarier if he was yellow.